The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Couldn't find ages for McCracken and Ross but every other starter last night was 19 with the exception of Cameron who will be 19 in 2 weeks. So "mostly 16 to 18 year olds" seems to be a load of nonsense. :lol:

Wow, that's....eh...that's quite a clamping tbf.

any truth in the rumour the club is to cut the allocation tickets for Rangers and Celtic fans from 4400 to 2000 due to the behaviour of the away fans on Sunday they will be allocated the top section of the chadwick stand only it's all over facebook

5 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

any truth in the rumour the club is to cut the allocation tickets for Rangers and Celtic fans from 4400 to 2000 due to the behaviour of the away fans on Sunday they will be allocated the top section of the chadwick stand only it's all over facebook

Oh I fucking hope so! Imagine the seethe! It will be glorious.

8 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

If true i hope Motherwell do the same. We have to put up with the mhanky mob on Saturday and it puts you off even going.

Just now, dirtydave said:

If true i hope Motherwell do the same. We have to put up with the mhanky mob on Saturday and it puts you off even going.

Motherwell seem a well run club, with quite a prominent SLO, who seems genuinely interested in the fans.  Good luck dealing with the horde when they descend.

10 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

I wish every club in Scotland would do something similar to both cheeks - i.e. make a stance against the continued misbehaviour of their 'fans'.  

First comment I got from an Orc after the game on Sunday was ' so we'll be getting both stands next time' - the usual sense of entitlement, it's all about them.    He even questioned why so many fouls were given against Morelos, saying jumping into a player's back is not a foul. . 

Edited by paul wright scores
Spelling

2 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I wish every club in Scotland would do something similar to both cheeks - i.e. make a stance against the continued misbehaviour of their 'fans'.  

First comment I got from an Orc after the game on Sunday was ' so we'll be getting both stands next time' - the usual sense of entitlement, it's all about them.    He even questioned why so many fouls were given against Morelos, saying jumping into a player's back is not a foul. . 

Not a hope in Paisley as we actively hunt our own fans from the family stand so we can give them both ends despite widespread fan condemnation. Wish our BOD had the balls of Killie's 

5 hours ago, dirtydave said:

I stay 5 minutes away from Fir Park, but I'll be watching from the safety of my sofa on Saturday.

Horrible atmosphere when either of them come to town, so I stay away. 

4 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I'd be disappointed at that, however did Goodwin have him on loan at Alloa at one point?

Think Alloa had him on a permanent deal when he left Celtic. JG has played with, and managed him there.

47 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

With Waters leaving, hopefully this means that we have a left-back lined up to replace him. 

Or hopefully it means that GT is definitely going nowhere.

15 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

Fair play to killie if they do. I wish all clubs would limit them to 2000 tickets. Other than games against Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen, just about every other game on the road is effectively a home match for both of them due to the make up of the crowd.

Be good to see if teams stood up to them more with them having less of a crowd to back them.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Fair play to killie if they do. I wish all clubs would limit them to 2000 tickets. Other than games against Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen, just about every other game on the road is effectively a home match for both of them due to the make up of the crowd.

Be good to see if teams stood up to them more with them having less of a crowd to back them.

Our chairman has given the old firm the away stand also what we call the family stand in the name of adding another player to the budget. The fans are rightly none too happy.