The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Oh you attention seeking Ayrshire b*****ds !!!!!

The ultimate European humiliation for Scottish football was all ours since that Hammarby embarrassment but you just had to go one stage further to claim our title !!!!

Well done. You deserve the acclaim for ultimate diddiness. Your fans should rightly be proud of this evening's performance. 

Be proud.

Would be delighted to get him back, gives us the wide left attacker we need & deserves his chance through the middle too. What do Liverpool supporters think of him [mention=35012]Rab B Nesbit[/mention]?

I was about to post a picture mocking Kilmarnock but I remembered you’re a good guy so I will refrain[emoji1360]

Apologise if this has already been mentioned, but I heard from a good source last week that the new KIllie manager wasn't getting on at all well with the players.  From the looks of things, there might be something in it.

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Hi, 

Can someone tag me when Gordon Sawers puts up his latest video plz. 

Thank you. 

Yas, been sent this over WhatsApp. Enjoy. 

"Aw naw, booked up fir Belgrade anawhin awriddy aw naw" 

:lol:

Don't like to see Scottish teams get beat in European cups..........coefficient etc etc etc

Embarrassing for not only Killie fans but Scottish football, that 4 starting players tonight were involved in our last international against Belgium..........six Welsh players who will get home at 5:30am have work tomorrow 

Remember the Alloa v Ayr match a couple of seasons ago and that video. 
Ayr fans now have their revenge. 
Fucking Disgrace. Disaster, Fucking unbelievable, fucking shocking man. 

Tbf though we followed that up by winning the league a week later so even Ayr fans can laugh at that video now. I’m not sure if this is as embarrassing as us losing to Talbot but it’s close.

Unbelieveable that two shite diddy sides pulled off shock wins against the odds in Scotland in the one week. Congratulations to Connah’s Quay and St Mirren.

Edited by pozbaird