The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

El Makrini is a decent player, should be able to handle the Scottish game despite it being much more physical than the Dutch league. Was playing below his level last year because Roda JC had a stinker of a season and interest in him was low. Don't know Killie's current midfield all that well but I reckon he should be a useful signing.

1 minute ago, Buddie Holly said:

there's not much excitement being shown about your euro campaign.how many fans are going to wales?

We only got 800 tickets but I think there are probably 1500+ fans going down.

Guest Moomintroll
there's not much excitement being shown about your euro campaign.how many fans are going to wales?

Officially just over 800 away fans but going by FB & Kickback there should be about another 1000 going to Rhyl, of those going by what I have read probably around 200 of them will have tickets for the home end.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

We only got 800 tickets but I think there are probably 1500+ fans going down.

good stuff,enjoy.i guess there would have been a bit of disappointment getting drawn against a welsh team but it's winnable and it's not the other side of the world.are the majority doing day trips by supporters bus?

Just now, Buddie Holly said:

good stuff,enjoy.i guess there would have been a bit of disappointment getting drawn against a welsh team but it's winnable and it's not the other side of the world.are the majority doing day trips by supporters bus?

I think there's a mix of folk going on trains and buses, with some folk staying in Chester, others in Rhyl and some coming straight back up the road. I couldn't get a ticket so decided not to go, but I am booked up for Belgrade. If we don't get through it will still be a nice holiday...

Guest Moomintroll
I went out with a burd from prestatyn 20 odd years ago, very dirty bitch, she also had a very tidy big sister, anyone stuck for a ride give us a PM.
Never mind that, has she got a ticket?

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:
I went out with a burd from prestatyn 20 odd years ago, very dirty bitch, she also had a very tidy big sister, anyone stuck for a ride give us a PM.

Never mind that, has she got a ticket?

Ticket to ride, aye.

Guest Moomintroll
With the amount of people I'm hearing with home end tickets I'd reckon we'll have about half the home end as well as the full away end. 
Its going to be interesting listening to the accents, I had visions of sitting on my hands for 90 minutes keeping quiet but I can see there being quite a big cluster of us in there alongside the Kaiserslautern guys who are really going to confuse the locals.

59 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

About 40 from our bus on train tomorrow, back Friday.

Another 70 on bus down and back up.

Not sure about other buses.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
21 minutes ago, Coooombe said:
With the amount of people I'm hearing with home end tickets I'd reckon we'll have about half the home end as well as the full away end. 

Its going to be interesting listening to the accents, I had visions of sitting on my hands for 90 minutes keeping quiet but I can see there being quite a big cluster of us in there alongside the Kaiserslautern guys who are really going to confuse the locals.

We've got about 20+ home end tickets on our bus/mates alone.

Guest Moomintroll
We've got about 20+ home end tickets on our bus/mates alone.
Can see there being some sort of group going from the main pubs in town to the ground to all sit together.I am assuming that most fans will wind up between The Bodfor, The Cob & Pen and The Sussex.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Wasn't really sure of numbers so was being cautious about it. Enjoy the trip - it should be fucking fantastic regardless of the football.

I'd take a 1-0 win on Agg just to ensure this Belgrade trips isn't a disaster!

Cheers, I will.

If tickets weren't like gold dust and folk canning it for that reason I'd have expected 2,500-3,000 down there.

Still seems like every man and their dug are going though!

On 09/07/2019 at 11:29, tree house tam said:

How many does she hold ?