The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Moomintroll
You know it's time to leave Kickback for a while when people start posting about Moise Keane coming. I'm all for broadening the horizons but let's be sensible [emoji23]
I just lurk in there occasionally but that chat is batshit mental.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:
You know it's time to leave Kickback for a while when people start posting about Moise Keane coming. I'm all for broadening the horizons but let's be sensible emoji23.png

I just lurk in there occasionally but that chat is batshit mental.

you think thats mental?

behold

D--xBLnXsAExty5.thumb.jpg.64cf81949b0d608dc45a503e827893a2.jpg

🤣

Guest Moomintroll
you think thats mental?
behold
D--xBLnXsAExty5.thumb.jpg.64cf81949b0d608dc45a503e827893a2.jpg
🤣
Dearie mucking fe, we have all had a long frustrating preseason this year clearly.

Been looking at some footage of the two new guys from the last couple of seasons.

I watched some of the goals Branescu conceded in Lithuania and Romania and he looks very suspect. He might be big, but he's clumsy big rather than commanding big. He seemed to want to come for crosses a lot, but a lot of the time he ended up nowhere near it and conceded a few goals that way as well as having a few scares. He doesn't seem all that great at actually saving shots either - a lot of the ones he conceded went straight through him. His distribution seems very good though. I'm getting real Damien Rascle vibes off him.

El Makrini seems like a decent player, definitely a Steve Clarke style central midfielder. He makes a lot of tackles and interceptions and looks decent enough on the ball, but seems a wee bit slow. If he has been signed as back-up to Dicker and Power then I think it's a decent bit of business, but I certainly don't think he's an upgrade on either of them.

The El Makrini signing has me worried that AA doesn't fancy Power or Dicker. Said on Kickback i'd rather have wilson as backup as it's a position we're strong in.  
Desperately need some attacking flair and at least 1 more striker 

Send Wilson our way again please

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That still leaves all sorts of questions tbf. I'd much rather be in your position than ours last season signing known pish like Jack Hamilton, I'm just saying that the way some are going on Twitter are acting as if this is a title challenging caliber of signing which needs to be tempered slightly!

I’ll hold off on any opinions of our signings until I hear what Neil McCann thinks.