The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Apparently we are being linked with resigning Mark O'Hara. I am a bit on the fence with this signing, though he  would be a good signing in the sense that he can provide cover for various positions.

1 hour ago, Richie95 said:

Apparently we are being linked with resigning Mark O'Hara. I am a bit on the fence with this signing, though he  would be a good signing in the sense that he can provide cover for various positions.

He has definitely improved since he left and would be a good signing. He is 100% a central midfielder now.

I wouldn't pay a large fee for him though

Edited by dumpweed

Beat Cammy31 to it!

Kilmarnock have handed out-of-contract Preston playmaker Ben Pringle the chance to win a deal. He will join the club for their pre-season training camp in Marbella along with fellow trialist, Derby defender Kellan Gordon. (Daily Express, print edition)

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Beat Cammy31 to it!

Kilmarnock have handed out-of-contract Preston playmaker Ben Pringle the chance to win a deal. He will join the club for their pre-season training camp in Marbella along with fellow trialist, Derby defender Kellan Gordon. (Daily Express, print edition)

Cammy's going to be absolutely fucking ragin' :lol:  He's the man with the exclusives round these parts!

When did all the Internazionale wonderkids respawn back into the usual cast of anonymous English lower league dudes*?!

*Obviously accepting all the current cast of anonymous English lower league dudes, for whom I would crawl over broken glass to fetch them an apple.

We will probably see a good few players come in on trial now we have a network of scouts working in the UK & across Europe, the two based down south are Tony Spearing & Lil Fuccillo.....

Edited by C4mmy31

41 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We will probably see a good few players come in on trial now we have a network of scouts working in the UK & across Europe, the two based down south are Tony Spearing & Lil Fuccillo.....

There are 4 in England and a few in Scotland.

None in europe

Edited by dumpweed

Guest Moomintroll

Interesting, just saw that Gomes has signed a contract extension at Watford after it looked like he was retiring. Hopefully means we can ask the question about Bachmann for this season?

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Interesting, just saw that Gomes has signed a contract extension at Watford after it looked like he was retiring. Hopefully means we can ask the question about Bachmann for this season?

Possibly although I still think it's unlikely we'll get him back. Obviously Gomes signed an extension and Foster's contract still runs to 2020 but Danny was quoted saying he'd be trying for the no.1 jersey next season there. 

Gaz Metan 0 V 0 Kilmarnock

Very few chances created by either side, typical pre-season fayre.

I did notice AA adopting the same style of football as Conte, played out from the back on the deck.