The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

15 hours ago, theentomologist said:

treating your list seriously for a moment because in a vacuum of info, wth, Coleman would be interesting but lacks european experience really. Gus is, I'm sure great, deserving of a proper crack of the whip and I'd be fine with it. but again, limited actual success/experience managing in europe. RDM other than winning the champions league and that one decent season at chelsea what's he done? no seriously I don't know. Wenger. we can't afford him surely? but ticks every other box, he'd want money to spend though. Cotterill. no thanks. Clark. got to interview someone scottish to keep chic young and his fellow MSM happy I suppose.

really not enjoying this vacuum of credible information

Yep, I definitely think Kilmarnock's next manager should be selected based on his experience of managing in Europe.

I hate to be a fun sponge, but Ian Holloway is a highly unconventional manager who sounds like he has the opposite approach to a coach like Steve Clarke. I'm not sure he'd be right for you.

4 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Just went into meltdown when the pictures of you know who arriving at Rugby Park were posted.

Can't wait mate, vive la France. Genuinely can't believe we've got him.

Edited by Estragon

4 hours ago, kildog said:
4 hours ago, killiekranky said:
Just went into meltdown when the pictures of you know who arriving at Rugby Park were posted.

What a coup!

It's not that bad, ok it's not great but you're a bit ott there.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Can't wait mate, vive la France. Genuinely can't believe we've got him.

Picture the absolute scenes when he struts out to the dugout kissing Chris Burke's badly heid on the way there......

Edited by C4mmy31

Guest Moomintroll
Picture the absolute seens when he struts out to the dugout kissing Chris Burke's badly heid on the way there......
There is nae danger we are appointing Laurent Blanc.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:
Picture the absolute seens when he struts out to the dugout kissing Chris Burke's badly heid on the way there......

There is nae danger we are appointing Laurent Blanc.

Nothing wrong with Larry White, tbf.