The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

25 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

No, but your lot will be paying out a lot in wages/bonuses for finishing trophy-less.

I've spoken to around a dozen or so folk who've won money, same online. 

Dave king will just dive into his money bin, nothing to worry about.

6 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

His Hibs team last season were excellent and very good to watch.

He’s a dreadful manager and would be a massive downgrade on Clarke. Lennon did well with a fantastic midfield in the second half of last season (who could f**k it up with McGinn, McGeouch and Allan in the same midfield?).

Some season for Killie. Definitely deserved 3rd place. 

Edited by Zing.

Well done Killie, and very well deserved. Some of my best football memories were us finishing 2nd/3rd and playing in Europe so I hope you bloody enjoy it.

Watched that performance against Rangers today and no surprises that the connection between the team and fans is back. The effort and intensity from Brophy, Mackenzie, Dicker, Power and Taylor was excellent, and Clarke’s speech at the end just topped it off- wonderful stuff.

That being said, I’m sorry but I hope that’s Clarke’s last game at Killie. His country needs him.

Well done, Kilmarnock. Lovely final speech from Steve Clarke. 

With those positive sentiments out of the way, I'd like to continue by saying that I look forward to seeing you in a relegation battle next season. The glory days are over. You probably thought that you weren't a Meh team anymore, but you were mistaken. Despite a temporary upturn in fortunes, you are very much still a meh team. Next season's Meh Derbies will be more meh than ever before.

They knocked you out of both cups [emoji38]

Terrible refereeing knocked us out the Scottish cup and Celtic won everything as they would have done anyway, oh well

I've also got no idea what relevance that has to do with anything

12 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

There is absolutely nothing to suggest Lennon would be any good.

Absolutely nothing? 

So Celtic and Hibs and whatever English club hired him were fuckin stupid, and you whoever you are, says there is nothing to suggest he’d be any good. What a load of fuckin pish.

Edited by NFL12

20 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Ally McCoist applying for the job....:green

Surely he has zero chance of getting it? If he did get it Kilmarnock would undo everything Clarke helped build almost immediately.

Edited by DA Baracus

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Surely he has zero chance of getting it? If he did get it Kilmarnock would undo everything Clarke helped build almost immediately.

They hired Lee McCulloch...

I think it's different owners now.

People really want Lennon? The guy who has *this very season* taken over a good team and made them so much worse? The same Lennon that had sown such disharmony in the dressing room he was suspended by Hibs? That sounds exactly what we need right now folks carry on.