The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Moomintroll

For once we have a Chairman who will have the hard conversations & will do what he can for the club, hopefully he can persuade SSC to stay for another year but if he doesn't, at least we have someone who literally does know his shit.

10 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Record

Kilmarnock Standard......

Bowie said: “I’ll be dealing with this on Monday, sitting down with Steve and working out where we go from here. Right now my main concern is getting the last game of the season out of the way and getting as many fans as possible into Rugby Park.

“The next morning, I’ll have a conversation with Steve to find out what he plans to do. He’s obviously talked about being unsettled and maybe a little home sick so I want to sit down with him and discover what he wants to do about it.

“Our talks will be about the future for Kilmarnock and we’ll discuss everything there is to discuss on Monday. Steve plays his cards close to his chest but it’s definitely time for us to have that discussion.”

I know we are trying to clutch at any kind of straw but the SFA couldn’t avoid banning SSC regardless of whether they want him for the Scotland job. In fact that kind of unprofessional behaviour would be exactly the kind of thing that would probably turn him off more than help him take the job.

If he goes, wherever it is, good luck to him. He’s given us our club back.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Will be.

Surely they'll have had a discussion before now (Clarke and Killie).

Who knows but I'll be shocked stunned and amazed if he's not the next Scotland manager but It's the SFA so I'm also prepared to be shocked  stunned and amazed ha

15 minutes ago, cass316 said:

Might be a load of shite but I saw this on the Kickback.
His odds are also drifting on Paddy Power.2019-05-16_15.09.55.jpgScreenshot_20190516-151124_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Don't think he's ever been shorter than 4/11 at PP though.

They pulled the book the other night when Skybet went to 1/10.

Don't think he's ever been shorter than 4/11 at PP though.
They pulled the book the other night when Skybet went to 1/10.
I got Gemmill at 7s yesterday so there's money coming in for him.