The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Moomintroll
You need a new keeper though Bauchman will no doubt end up at Rangers from Watford 
Aye they are always are rubbish when they dont stay
Dont bite, he only played 12/15 games over 3 years, I would be happy to have him as a back up but we already have MacDonald for that. We need to find a new first choice who will probably come from the loan market.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
You need a new keeper though Bauchman will no doubt end up at Rangers from Watford 
Aye they are always are rubbish when they dont stay

Dont bite, he only played 12/15 games over 3 years, I would be happy to have him as a back up but we already have MacDonald for that. We need to find a new first choice who will probably come from the loan market.

Bite would mean I was after a reaction.Anybody with google can find Rangers interest in Bauchman 

Or do you think he would rather go back on loan next sesson when Rangers want him?

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Bite would mean I was after a reaction.Anybody with google can find Rangers interest in Bauchman 

Or do you think he would rather go back on loan next sesson when Rangers want him?

Do you just assume that every player your team is linked with wants to sign for them?

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Naw but if its s choice between Rangers and Killie there is only one choice

Unless you can actually buy him

But I will crack the jokes

He'd be guaranteed a game at Killie. Likely in the same situation with your lot as he is at Watford.

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

There are far far bigger clubs out there who have already expressed an interest in the batman..... maybe pre 2012 Rangers would have been an attraction, not anymore

Guest Moomintroll
No I was referring to the fact we have been grumpy with each other & I can't be arsed with that. Jaakola coming back wouldn"t really bother me as a back up but we already have Jamie McDonald for that, we probably need to get another good'un from the loan market just like Bachmann has been.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

No I was referring to the fact we have been grumpy with each other & I can't be arsed with that. Jaakola coming back wouldn"t really bother me as a back up but we already have Jamie McDonald for that, we probably need to get another good'un from the loan market just like Bachmann has been.

Naw ive laughed at you same as I laugh at every other Killie fan in here giving it the big yin

Without Clarke you would be down with the bottom feeders were you belong

Hope he gets the Scotland gig

Guest Moomintroll
Naw ive laughed at you same as I laugh at every other Killie fan in here giving it the big yin
You really do not help yourself, cheeribye.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You really do not help yourself, cheeribye.

I am not trying to

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

What a really stupid thing to state. You would be as well stating that without the funds supplied to Sevco by the many thousand knuckle draggers who follow them the Rangers would be where they really belong - OUT OF BUSINESS. 

20 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

What a really stupid thing to state. You would be as well stating that without the funds supplied to Sevco by the many thousand knuckle draggers who follow them the Rangers would be where they really belong - OUT OF BUSINESS. 

Our reserves get a bigger following from Ayrshire 

Maybe that is what your most angry at.

Get your own house in order first before you criticise us

Also money spent in Scottish footballs good for the game all round

Still taking JJ for 0 though

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Guest Moomintroll
No point trying to talk to him, I offered him an olive branch earlier & he just spouted shite at me. Mods & Admins on here have a lot to answer for by allowing it to continue. Will ignore everything he says from here on in but feel sorry for those who have to view his twisted pish.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
12 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

No point trying to talk to him, I offered him an olive branch earlier & he just spouted shite at me. Mods & Admins on here have a lot to answer for by allowing it to continue. Will ignore everything he says from here on in but feel sorry for those who have to view his twisted pish.

Alowing what to continue?

Two guys not in full agreement on football

Are you new in here or something?

Its Pie and Bovril

Its what happens its a given

Stop crying like a wee lassy

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Our reserves get a bigger following from Ayrshire 

Maybe that is what your most angry at.

Get your own house in order first before you criticise us

Also money spent in Scottish footballs good for the game all round

Still taking JJ for 0 though

Do you honestly think any of us give a flying f**k, we're actually playing as a far more balanced team without the sideshow that is Jordan Jones.

Sorry to burst your wee bubble but he isn't nor will he be missed, so enjoy wasting more of your hard earned on a guy who will be no more than a bench warmer......

Edited by C4mmy31

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Do you honestly think any of us give a flying f**k, we're actually playing as a far more balanced team without the sideshow that is Jordan Jones.

Sorry to burst your wee bubble but his isn't nor will he be missed, so enjoy wasting more of your hard earned on a guy who will be no more than a bench warmer......

Aye course you do which why your swearing about it

Jones will get a chance Kent will go back to Pool and get sold