The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

What an absolute walloper Gordon Smith is. Former chief exec of the SFA. It just shows you, these guys at the top of Scottish football may have to publically appear at least slightly neutral while in office, but we all know how they really feel. 

Mental that he would seriously suggest Rangers could refuse to play at Rugby Perk because of this :lol: Clown. 

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

And Gordon Smith can f**k off too, sitter missing, just-for-men using c**t that he is.

This almost made me spit out my lunch.  A tremendous line.

Gordon Smith has always been a tadger of Olympian proportions.  He is  also, by quite some distance, the worst co-commentator I've heard in my life - continually states the obvious and mumbles like f**k.

King William of Stewarton, he's sum boi.......

"Rangers responded yesterday with a thinly veiled threat of refusing tickets for future trips down the M77, perhaps in more testing financial times for Kilmarnock who, in the not so distant past, have been more than happy to roll out the carpet for these bumper visiting crowds.

But Bowie insists not only are these changed days for his club - which is closing in on the possibility of European football and a third placed finish in the top flight - but that they are here to stay.

When told of the statement from Ibrox yesterday and of the warning that such a stand off could cost Kilmarnock somewhere of the region of a quarter of a million pounds per season, Bowie said: “That doesn’t really bother us to be honest as this is is something we want to do for our own fans. If we can attract more Kilmarnock fans to Rugby Park then we will offset any loss that we stand to make from matches against the Old Firm teams."

5cb718468e39b_tenor(6).gif.668a7feec2e45da3ce33b7326bd4ed11.gif

Is this game on the tele box? Cause I'd hate for all these mutants to turn up to their local loyal orders hall to find out it's no on the box. That would be awful.

They love talking about boycotts, if they boycott sevco games what else would they do with their miserable existence?

Edited by Bohemian

10 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

They love talking about boycotts, if they boycott sevco games what else would they do with their miserable existence?

Well, the marching season is approaching ........

13 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Is this game on the tele box? Cause I'd hate for all these mutants to turn up to their local loyal orders hall to find out it's no on the box. That would be awful.

It's on BT Sport so I imagine the loyal order halls will be packed!

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

These proposed boycotts aren't actually to be carried out, that's the thing. The calls for a boycott are either for boycotting them on the day the away club cuts it's allocation (when they've already demonstrated they don't need the bigot pound, so a hypothetical one would prove ineffective, even without the inevitable prospect of ticket-hungry Rangers fans indulging in mass scabbery) or for boycotting them after they've reverted the allocation back to the usual increased OF allocation (and so there's nothing that the boycott can possibly achieve, since the club has already given the OF fans the larger allocation they want).

The calls for a boycott are mostly a narcissistic power fantasy - centred on the fanbase and/or club getting to demonstrate that they matter more to the away club than the away club's fans themselves. I'm wondering if these calls for a boycott are perhaps related to the reason why folks latch onto the Ugly Sisters in the first place (i.e. whether it's a similar psychological phenomenon to gloryhunting).

It's a shame that our official bromance-buddies and favourite colleague within #TB4 missed out on the top six, because I would love if the club now announced that the Well bois were getting upgraded to two stands :lol:

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Heroin?

1 hour ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Presumably killie will also save money on policing and stewarding now as theres not as many bigots needing looking after?

Yup. Someone mentioned this earlier and pointed out that the simpleton Sevco maths which states Kilmarnock would make a profit of 8k x ticket price is nonsense and takes nothing like police costs in to account.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

And yet when Rangers died and before Sevco were in the top league the TV deal didn't get any worse.

I thought we had just negotiated a 5 year deal with Sky with guarenteed Rangers / Celtic games that we then renegotiated downwards due to Rangers not being in the SPL

Rumors coming out of ibrox tonight that a statement is imminent, announcing the rangers 2012's intention to resign from Scottish Football due to alleged continuous discrimination against the club.

It is understood that the rangers plan to relaunch themselves as a historical reenactment society.

The concept is believed to be  to stage historically inaccurate 17th century Irish battles at ibrox stadium every weekend throughout the year with marching bands and 17th century themed karaoke.

There has been positive reaction from fans groups, investors and board members , Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley has expressed interest in supplying period costumes as  a continuing part of the rangers legally binding contract with Sports Direct.

The current playing staff will  be placed on the transfer list or offered compensation packages, although Andy Halliday and Lee Wallace have both expressed their wishes to stay on.

Edited by killiekranky

33 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Rumors coming out of ibrox tonight that a statement is imminent, announcing the rangers 2012's intention to resign from Scottish Football due to alleged continuous discrimination against the club.

It is understood that the rangers plan to relaunch themselves as a historical reenactment society.

The concept is believed to be  to stage historically inaccurate 17th century Irish battles at ibrox stadium every weekend throughout the year with marching bands and 17th century themed karaoke.

There has been positive reaction from fans groups, investors and board members , Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley has expressed interest in supplying period costumes as  a continuing part of the rangers legally binding contract with Sports Direct.

The current playing staff will  be placed on the transfer list or offered compensation packages, although Andy Halliday and Lee Wallace have both expressed their wishes to stay on.

Untioooooooootled.png.5567f126a7218ecb66fb491e67122e42.png

Even drew Brees would've been too embarrassed to post that.

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Won't happen due to restricted sale.

Yeah, buying a ticket for home end will be impossible.