The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Nutz the Squirrel to swagger up to the Orcs looking like this...

54c647b6-f170-41be-8c69-0ed59371f90b.jpg

and pull this stunt...

1490161326_raining-money.gif

Nutz would have Sammy the Tammy in his pocket for all eternity.

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Horrendous entitlement and arrogance from the Sevco fans. Absolute scum.

They are hate and fans of almost every club would be utterly delighted if zero Sevco fans ever set foot in their ground again. 

They however think that they pretty much fund all of Scottish football and that clubs would die without them. That of course won't ever happen and they were the ones who died. They say they don't care no one likes them but its one of the things they all care about most in the world.

Thick, disgusting, bigoted cretins. I despise them.

Well in, chap.  The best spleen-venting I've seen for a long time.  Thanks, also, for giving an insight to the scary world of a P&B diddy.

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_5512.jpgIMG_5513.jpgIMG_5514.jpgIMG_5515.jpg

Horrendous bollocks.

Gordon Smith is a huge cretin. The line about Sevco (they erroneously use the old, out of date term 'Rangers') not turning up to 'pay Kilmarnock back' for 'what they (Killie) are doing to them' is mental stuff. As I said before, massive entitlement and arrogance. It's toddler levels of intelligence from them. Kilmarnock aren't doing anything to Sevco. It's not about Sevco at all. Kilmarnock can do as they please in their own stadium, and are rightly doing so. Sevco have zero say and have no right to any say. 

Scum.

Why do Rangers fans care about this so much? It's weird. It's our stadium we're allowed to let our own fans in, I hope (and the rumour is) we're going to do it for both them and Celtic next season which is long overdue imo

The rangers fans going on about them 'propping us up' and how we'd have 'died without them' are great. No sense of irony at all. 

They really are a funny bunch, laughing stock of Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Superb goading from Killie... Absolutely superb.. take a bow lads

take-bow-13026234.jpg

It's not even goading though. It's them doing something for their own fans, and Sevco spurting from the eyes and arse because they think absolutely everything has to be about them.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's not even goading though. It's them doing something for their own fans, and Sevco spurting from the eyes and arse because they think absolutely everything has to be about them.

Yeah Fair enough.. They have done something for their owns fans and managed to goad the scum without even trying, even better:lol:

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sevco cut the allocation for Celtic fans at Ibrox from thousands to just 800 in order to sell more tickets to their own fans (or so they claimed).

More hypocrisy from them. 

That is not strictly true, I'm sure you'll correct it and apologize.....

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Horrendous bollocks.

Gordon Smith is a huge cretin. The line about Sevco (they erroneously use the old, out of date term 'Rangers') not turning up to 'pay Kilmarnock back' for 'what they (Killie) are doing to them' is mental stuff. As I said before, massive entitlement and arrogance. It's toddler levels of intelligence from them. Kilmarnock aren't doing anything to Sevco. It's not about Sevco at all. Kilmarnock can do as they please in their own stadium, and are rightly doing so. Sevco have zero say and have no right to any say. 

Scum.

That's a fair whack of Sevco/ing, mixed in with just the right amount of faux outrage....

Also, despite the talk of toy chucking boycotts, you know that if Kilmarnock gave them the increased allocation next season then Sevco fans would sell it out.

They like talking about such things, but they're lazy cowards who don't do anything, much like the recent 'protest' at the BBC.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Also, despite the talk of toy chucking boycotts, you know that if Kilmarnock gave them the increased allocation next season then Sevco fans would sell it out.

They like talking about such things, but they're lazy cowards who don't do anything, much like the recent 'protest' at the BBC.

Or like saving their previous club. 

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A mob that have grown up thinking 'somebody else' will get on with it for them, just like it's always 'somebody else' that's causing any bother.

Crying out to be associated with something 'successful' and refusing to be associated with anything negative.

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

That is not strictly true, I'm sure you'll correct it and apologize.....

Not trying to be funny here, but I’m pretty sure that’s what the Rangers hierarchy said at the time. They wanted to sell more tickets to their own fans, so cut the Celtic allocation to around 800. Which part of that do you think should be corrected?