The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

A few hundred might be a slight underestimation given the reaction to the announcement around the town & on the clubs social media. I expect an uplift similar to that for the Falkirk playoff match, especially if we are still in the running for a European place.
I'm not convinced there will be at those prices. It's absolutely the right decision though.

1 hour ago, LordHawHaw said:

Kilmarnock can fill the three stands? Is that a guarenteed £120k they are turning down if they cannot

You’ll never, ever understand this not being a diddy fan, but it really isn’t all about the money sometimes.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Horrendous entitlement and arrogance from the Sevco fans. Absolute scum.

They are hate and fans of almost every club would be utterly delighted if zero Sevco fans never set foot in their ground again. 

They however think that they pretty much fund all of Scottish football and that clubs would die without them. That of course won't ever happen and they were the ones who died. They say they don't care no one likes them but its one of the things they all care about most in the world.

Thick, disgusting, bigoted cretins. I despise them.

That'll get you a few likes mate.

3 hours ago, LordHawHaw said:

Kilmarnock can fill the three stands? 

Attendances at the 3 Kilmarnock v Rangers games this season:-

No need for Killie to get anywhere near filling the other 3 stands. 

32 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Attendances at the 3 Kilmarnock v Rangers games this season:-

No need for Killie to get anywhere near filling the other 3 stands. 

Well hope you get more in next game, we'll see

So let's get this right, it's a celebratory year for Killie. They want to do something for the fans and reduce the away fans to accommodate this. The away fans see this is a massive conspiracy against them.

4 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Follow, Follow

we wull follow the rangers

almost everywhere, nearly anywhere 

we wull follow on

Dundee, Hamilton

but Killie , we'll no be back again

even when we go bust and have to start again, AGAIN

we'll no be goan !

FIFY

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

He said it word for word on that peter McGuire show, I think it’s obvious who’s been on the Sherry.

Wow, that's stunning .....dont know what to say about that, I just assumed a journalist that knows nothing about football penned the article and it would change once someone that does know about football read it

Guest Moomintroll
IMG_5512.thumb.jpg.f92a21b158f5a9ef0959acf16a1bc7f7.jpgIMG_5513.thumb.jpg.3eac25dd1ecf16cd35f036fcc83ba058.jpgIMG_5514.thumb.jpg.346dbefc5e7934d14e7195e0608b5a0c.jpgIMG_5515.thumb.jpg.5eed194739c85c9d7713ac8a5f36516e.jpg
Does everyone connected to that club in any capacity have to behave like a toddler everytime something happens that they don't agree with?