The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

A rangers fan on RM believes Rangers buying tickets has contributed "over a million pounds" to Kilmarnock this season...

12 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
18 minutes ago, bennett said:
Bears in with the killie fans then, killie to claim an amazing support filled large parts of rugby Park.

I hope we pump you 5-1, but you score first so any and every knuckle dragger in the home stands gets a sore face to go with being ejected

Calls others knuckle draggers then hopes that people get assaulted, you couldn't make it up...

11 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

I'll keep you a seat, 

I'll even plug it in for you. 

It's really hard to buy a home ticket for rugby park, killie tried this before.....

31 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

Kilmarnock can fill the three stands? Is that a guarenteed £120k they are turning down if they cannot

Not all about money Timmy.

Can't win either with the old firm. Bleat on about how we rely on your money then moan when we tell you to shove it up your arse.

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not all about money Timmy.

Can't win either with the old firm. Bleat on about how we rely on your money then moan when we tell you to shove it up your arse.

It was not a dig.  Killie need to look after their own fans as all clubs do, reading like Kilmarnock fans on here are not too worried if it reduces income on the day

Edited by LordHawHaw

4 hours ago, Neil86 said:

Good on Killie, I take it fans with season tickets in the Moffat stand pay a lesser rate cause they don't get old firm games? anyway, my point, would it not have been an idea to reduce prices for all three (or four) stands, Given Killie now have the chance to fill three stands, reduced prices throughout would have went a long way to making this happen as opposed to a normal attendance with a few hundred extra that are there cause it is last day of the season? 

A few hundred might be a slight underestimation given the reaction to the announcement around the town & on the clubs social media. I expect an uplift similar to that for the Falkirk playoff match, especially if we are still in the running for a European place.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Make it count Killie fans then cut both of these fucking mutants allocations going forward

Apparently the Moffat will only house Killie fans, giving the opposition only 1 stand, from next season onwards.....

Edited by C4mmy31

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Incoming.......

972870508_Screenshot_20190416-123306_SamsungInternet.jpg.37ad27728bfe99252636e427be36cd07.jpg.3093fbfcb9890ad2657e10e339243367.jpg

Follow, Follow

we wull follow the rangers

almost everywhere, nearly anywhere 

we wull follow on

Dundee, Hamilton

but Killie , we'll no be back again

even when we go bust and have to start again

we'll no be goan !

Edited by killiekranky

2 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Follow, Follow

we wull follow the rangers