The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

You say limited as if you'd sell more.

Not out with the realms of possibility. We took nearly 600 to Motherwell off the back off a good win against Aberdeen. Kilmarnock is sensible pricing and relatively close and we are coming off the back of a big win again.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Not out with the realms of possibility. We took nearly 600 to Motherwell off the back off a good win against Aberdeen. Kilmarnock is sensible pricing and relatively close and we are coming off the back of a big win again.

I'd love to see Hamilton bring 600, but that'll be three times as many as they often bring.

Nevertheless, I've no idea why it's ticket. Mental decision on the face of it.

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

It Hamilton bring more than 300 to killie for a league game I'll be flabbergasted. 

11 hours ago, BoydiesBelly said:

2.thumb.JPG.b0183c15515c7b19e6a57cf718d18048.JPG

Strikes me as a misunderstanding after the initial contact between clubs. Made no sense for it to be all-ticket and limited to 300.

More than a football club? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Academical_F.C

"Hamilton Academical Football Club, often known as Hamilton Accies, or The Accies, are a Scottish football club from Hamilton in South Lanarkshire "

Liars.

Chris Burke is close to signing a new 1 year extension according to the Daily Mail.....

That’s great news. The guy has never looked fitter, faster, stronger and he’s still a great competitor. He really looks like he’s enjoying his time at Killie and it’s reflecting on his game. One of the first names on the team sheet and that’s quite an accomplishment at his age.

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

That’s great news. The guy has never looked fitter, faster, stronger and he’s still a great competitor. He really looks like he’s enjoying his time at Killie and it’s reflecting on his game. One of the first names on the team sheet and that’s quite an accomplishment at his age.

Agree 100% as does everyone on kickback lol....

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7222-chris-burke/

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Daily Star reporting we have also opened talks with Alan Power on a contract extension. SC getting business done early like last year as soon as a top 6 place was confirmed.......

Probably because we then know the bare minimum prize pool we are expecting so can budget around that at the least.

I was surprised to see Jack Byrne (aye, him) in the latest ROI squad.  How Mick McCarthy can't find a space for Alan Power here is beyond me:

Republic of Ireland squad

Goalkeepers: Darren Randolph (Middlesbrough), Keiren Westwood (Sheffield Wednesday), Mark Travers (Bournemouth).

Defenders: Seamus Coleman (Everton), Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Richard Keogh (Derby County), John Egan (Sheffield United), Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion), Enda Stevens (Sheffield United)

Midfielders: Alan Judge (Ipswich Town), Jeff Hendrick (Burnley), Conor Hourihane (Aston Villa), Alan Browne (Preston North End), Harry Arter (Cardiff City*), Glenn Whelan (Aston Villa), Robbie Brady (Burnley), Jack Byrne (Shamrock Rovers), James McClean (Stoke City)

Forwards: Shane Long (Southampton), Sean Maguire (Preston North End), Ronan Curtis (Portsmouth), David McGoldrick (Sheffield United), James Collins (Luton Town)