The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

14 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Where are you getting 2 goals from?

Isn't it just 1, against the mighty Stenhousemuir?

Yep, you're spot on, my apologies.

A goal  per game ratio of 0.5 with Killie and  0.09 with Aberdeen.

As mentioned before, it's turned out shite for him, shite for Killie and shite for Aberdeen.  Additionally, I think he would have been on the periphery of a Scotland call up, had he stayed with us and kept the kind of form he had when he was with us.

Wee bastart.

1 hour ago, Killie87 said:

Would not be surprised if Rangers don't try and take him, it appears they are sniffing around pre contracts with a few teams in the league.

Bigot Brothers Footballing Blueprint.

Weaken rival clubs by signing their best players 

Daily Record and Sun run pre season articles showing how RanTic each have squads big enough to field 3 different teams capable of winning the league.

New players rot in reserves before being loaned and then sold to lower English lower League teams.

RanTic both crash out of Europe early and blame it on lack of domestic competition.

Yep, you're spot on, my apologies.

A goal  per game ratio of 0.5 with Killie and  0.09 with Aberdeen.

As mentioned before, it's turned out shite for him, shite for Killie and shite for Aberdeen.  Additionally, I think he would have been on the periphery of a Scotland call up, had he stayed with us and kept the kind of form he had when he was with us.

Wee bastart.

It's one of the shitey elements of the modern game, agents got a lot to answer for

Did anyone else read about the story on Kickback about Greg Stewart's wifes comment in the directors box at Pittodrie during our recent match there.

Allegedly one of our fans shouted "come on Killie" which was met with looks of disdain by the Don's directors, the story goes at this point his missus piped up with "Yes, come on Killie, I don't even know why we are in this shitehole anyway, it's not as if we are here for anymore money"

The source was a guy, a Killie fan, who was in the directors box at the time........

SC mentioned at today's pre St Mirren presser that Scott Boyd has done enough to earn himself a new 1 year deal next season which he signed last week......

Also a wee update on his current injury is just a strain as opposed to a tear, so he will only be out a number of weeks & not for the season as first reported.

Edited by C4mmy31

15 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

That story has generally improved my day, hopefully it's true. It will be a brilliant signing, especially if Mulumbu heads back to Celtic at the end of the season. 

Possible right Bryson might replace Mulumbu or Tishibola next season

Edited by Craig McCulloch Burley

Of the squad that skooshed the Championship 16 have left and 4 more told to go as they will not get a game. We have only recruited 7 new players so far so were down to the bare bones on Friday night.
Only 4 of the Championship winning team played on Friday. We had 4 fringe players from last season playing,  2 guys from English U23 teams and a new signing from a team that got relegated to the Championship. A make-shift team that were better than your established squad. Our team that starts the season will be pretty different from Friday night's. I was pretty surprised how poor Killie were as I thought they would maul us but saw nothing to worry us for the season ahead.  Killie's bubble has burst methinks.
33 points. Mind the gap.

On 08/03/2019 at 11:09, killiekranky said:

Bigot Brothers Footballing Blueprint.

Weaken rival clubs by signing their best players 

You'd do exactly the same thing if you could. 

3 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Billy Bowie has bought out Michael Johnston's remaining shares in the club and hotel.

That's terrific news for Kilmarnock. Do you expect to kick on now and away from (the outside anyway) was a terrible time under Johnston? 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

That's terrific news for Kilmarnock. Do you expect to kick on now and away from (the outside anyway) was a terrible time under Johnston? 

I hope so, but it'll be very interesting to see how things go from now on. Hopefully we see folk like Marie Macklin, who wasn't short of a soundbite or two during MJ's time, step up with the investment that was promised. I won't hold my breath for that one.

Great work has been done lately to reunite the different factions, but it'll take a while to see if those divisions are set in far too deeply to ever recover from.  Fingers crossed though.

2 hours ago, BoydiesBelly said:

I hope so, but it'll be very interesting to see how things go from now on. Hopefully we see folk like Marie Macklin, who wasn't short of a soundbite or two during MJ's time, step up with the investment that was promised. I won't hold my breath for that one.

Great work has been done lately to reunite the different factions, but it'll take a while to see if those divisions are set in far too deeply to ever recover from.  Fingers crossed though.

There is also Kenny Alexander who might reconsider investing now, incidentally he cashed in a small percentage of his shares in GVC, the company who own Ladbrokes Corals, for £13.1m just last week. For those unfamiliar, he's the guy who originally offered £750k for MJ to walk away from the Club a few years back.