The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

56 minutes ago, Dele said:

Apparently wanted by Fulham, can't see it myself tbh as I'm sure they'd be after somebody with decent pedigree but I wouldn't be surprised to see Clark leave at the first offer he's given.

Slagging the manager's pedigree.  Check.

Dog-whistle bigotry in the deliberate name misspell.  Check.

Dismissing Kilmarnock as a club worth staying at. Check.

Covered all the bases quite adequately there Dele.  Some very accessible material.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

It's hard not to notice someone who goes around the site craving attention tbf. 

Ironic that you should use the platform of a failed fishing trip to announce this infatuation. 

Flattered nonetheless xx 

Sacked at West Brom. Sacked by Reading. Zero pedigree. 

No coach or manager worth their salt would stay at Kilmarnock if they have any ambition, its as clear as day.

Fishing trip, indeed. 

I'm happy you're feeling loved. :)

1 hour ago, Dele said:

No coach or manager worth their salt would stay at Kilmarnock if they have any ambition, its as clear as day.

Fishing trip, indeed. 

window_licker.gif

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Fishing trip, indeed. 

Alternatively, you could have mentioned how he achieved West Brom's highest ever premier league position when he managed them. 

You could've also mentioned the other 5 clubs he has been involved with in England as a coach, and a very well regarded one at that.

And of course the brilliant job he has done at us.

He has plenty of pedigree.

Edited by Nadroj

5 hours ago, Nadroj said:

You could've also mentioned the other 5 clubs he has been involved with in England as a coach, and a very well regarded one at that.

He done very well in his first season at West Brom - with someone else's squad - with his own? Punted. Levels. 

Ian Cathro is an exceptionally highly regarded coach. He got punted from managerial role too. By your criteria though he's got pedigree. 

Clark has done well with Kilmarnock and he's clearly taken them as far as he could hence why I said he or anyone else should be looking to leave if they have any ambition as a manager. Exact same as Rodgers at Celtic. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

He done very well in his first season at West Brom - with someone else's squad - with his own? Punted. Levels. 

Ian Cathro is an exceptionally highly regarded coach. He got punted from managerial role too. By your criteria though he's got pedigree. 

Clark has done well with Kilmarnock and he's clearly taken them as far as he could hence why I said he or anyone else should be looking to leave if they have any ambition as a manager. Exact same as Rodgers at Celtic. 

I take it you haven't seen/heard any of his last couple of pre-match press conferences where SC talks about only being part way through the job he came to Killie to do before heading home to his family.

PS..... your post lost all credibility the moment you attempted to compare SC to Cathro.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I take it you haven't seen/heard any of his last couple of pre-match press conferences where SC talks about only being part way through the job he came to Killie to do before heading home to his family.

PS..... your post lost all credibility the moment you attempted to compare SC to Cathro.

You mean the same sound bites that Rodgers fed to the Celtic fans? Look how that turned out. 

I never compared them, I was clearly showing that being a highly regarded coach working in the background doesn't make you a good top man wearing big boy pants making the important decisions., as is clearly shown by the numerous p45's on their CV's when taking on head roles. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

The best part of this C4mmy is that it took you three (yes, 3) attempts to get it to work. :lol:

Still.... you'll only have to put up with my dodgy posts till May, then its the Partick Thistle route for Dundee I'm afraid ;)

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Still.... you'll only have to put up with my dodgy posts till May, then its the Partick Thistle route for Dundee I'm afraid ;)

I've been expecting that ever since we signed Martin Woods. 

10 hours ago, Dele said:

Fishing trip, indeed. 

I can see where your coming from on this one.

I have often wondered why we gave Steve Clarke and his team the job

when we could have gotten a bitter ex SKY tv pundit with anger issues .

Then I look at the league table and chuckle. 

16 hours ago, Dele said:

Clark...

Continuing to dog whistle even when pulled on it and indignantly refuting it.

Interesting .

His surname is Clarke. I'm sure this won't happen again.