The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

39 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Alex Bruce could be a cracking signing for this league. If we don’t win the league this season, I hope you guys do.

Thank You.

If he plays on Friday night, I fully expect him to have snapped Naismith in two again by 8.15pm ...... 

Alex+Bruce+Steven+Naismith+-8CctoLjqiDm.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce Canadian international Liam Millar has signed on loan from liverpool

I'm genuinely thrilled that he's joining Killie.  He's one of our top prospects and has looked really good for Canada in the games he's played.  By all reports he has done well for Liverpool U23's as well so it's time he got some first team game time for a top coach and with some experienced teammates.

Hopefully he learns a lot and does well

41 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce Canadian international Liam Millar has signed on loan from liverpool

An absolute flying machine apparently, their top prospect in Liverpool's youth academy & a full Canadian international striker........signed a new 5 year deal with Liverpool today as well.

Edited by C4mmy31

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

An absolute flying machine apparently, their top prospect in Liverpool's youth academy & a full Canadian international striker........

The lad is extremely quick and has good passing/crossing ability, can play as both a striker and a winger

14 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I'm genuinely thrilled that he's joining Killie.  He's one of our top prospects and has looked really good for Canada in the games he's played.  By all reports he has done well for Liverpool U23's as well so it's time he got some first team game time for a top coach and with some experienced teammates.

Hopefully he learns a lot and does well

As a Celtic fan, how worried are you about him helping Stevie Clarke to end 10-in-a-row?

3 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

As a Celtic fan, how worried are you about him helping Stevie Clarke to end 10-in-a-row?

That I am not worried about, I think Celtic's business has been stronger, I think he has a good chance of helping Kilmarnock to 2nd though

11 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Very good end to the transfer window for Killie.
Think they’re finished?

Not sure mate..... SC plays his cards close to his chest, he said at today presser he was working on one more which looks like it was Miller.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mulumbu arrived nearer midnight, if he doesn't end up elsewhere.....

Don't think Mulumbu will be back tbh. We could do with cover in midfield though. Suspensions and injuries will mount up as the season goes on. I was surprised we let big Wilson go out on loan. That boy is going to be a very good player. Can he be recalled from loan if needed?

Just now, blackislekillie said:

Don't think Mulumbu will be back tbh. We could do with cover in midfield though. Suspensions and injuries will mount up as the season goes on. I was surprised we let big Wilson go out on loan. That boy is going to be a very good player. Can he be recalled from loan if needed?

He wouldn't be eligible to play......