The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

That is a brutal kick in the baws - Aberdeen operating at OF levels of shithousery. 

I say fair play to them, sick of Old Firm teams poaching players off us diddies. Would much rather a club like Aberdeen does instead on their quest to win the league. It’s for the greater good and Killie should respect that.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I say fair play to them, sick of Old Firm teams poaching players off us diddies. Would much rather a club like Aberdeen does instead on their quest to win the league. It’s for the greater good and Killie should respect that.

This lad kens it. Now, we'll have Jason Kerr for £300k please. Thank you. ^_^

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I'm not slagging Aberdeen at all - we very rarely see non-OF clubs pull off the move of strengthening themselves at the direct expense of a rival - you've almost got to admire it 

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Is this a joke that you've committed to for about 5 years now or do you genuinely just have some deep yearning for Aberdeen to win the league?

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Send them Aaron Comrie.

On a side note, the good thing is that, as Aberdeen is closer to the coast than Kilmarnock, it's more likely to be catastrophically flooded as sea levels rise and the planet lurches towards extinction.

Then who'll be laughing Greg eh?  That's right.  Me.  You c**t.

From one Tap 4 team to another, I feel for you guys potentially losing Stewart (regardless if it helps us).

I wish we’d taken him back as it was obvious, at least to me, that he’s an absolute baller but suffered from being played out of position.

Ive taken a great deal of satisfaction at him proving me correct in my opinion of him this season.

IMG_0407.jpg

Up Ye’s

34 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

You're taking one of our CHs for f**k all, least you could do is leave us the other one.