The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Not fussed about Kamara or Jones Tbh. Both squad players and I’m delighted got them for nothing.
Defoe is a great signing and will hopefully help Alfredo therefore increasing the wee mans market value
Davis is the captain of Northern Ireland and wil be , by a considerable distance, the best midfielder in the country 
All four for next to nothing.
I would like to see use get Ryan Kent on a longer deal then I ll be more than content
Add to that Barisic and Grezda getting a month to find fitness. 
We re looking far stronger for the second half of the season 

Why are you telling us all this pish? Go and take a running f**k to yourself.

49 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Since they beat Celtic, Rangers fans have been all over Twitter barging into other folks conversations, desperate for people to start talking about how great they look.

I assume No.8 is doing the same.

Insecure as f**k.

2 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

If you ever went to a game, any game, then you'd see he's one of the best midfielders in Scotland

Cue pedantic retort

Absolutely no irony here, none at all....

18 minutes ago, DuntoiRab said:

Naismith was sold for £1.9 million. The last big kaching MJ pissed away for nowt return.

No fan of MJ, but that £1.9m took a big chunk out of the debt at the time, and JJ was given money to sign Willie Gibson and Craig Bryson around the same time.

No fan of MJ, but that £1.9m took a big chunk out of the debt at the time, and JJ was given money to sign Willie Gibson and Craig Bryson around the same time.
aye, but Bryson went for chump change and let's leave it at that

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Since they beat Celtic, Rangers fans have been all over Twitter barging into other folks conversations,

Putting aside the irony that you've added your two cents to more Rangers threads/conversations than I have in my 32 years, can you really blame Rangers fans for making a lot of noise now that we're genuine challengers again?

Still too early to be bragging though. Nothings been won yet. (and the novelty of that challenge cup win is wearing off!) :)

3 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Because one of you Killie fannies believes we are frothing about signing a player who will be third choice at Ibrox. He is your star player but hey ho he cost us nothing so low risk 

Never mind you have Briadfoot :lol:

Because one of you Killie fannies believes we are frothing about signing a player who will be third choice at Ibrox. He is your star player but hey ho he cost us nothing so low risk 
Never mind you have Briadfoot [emoji38]
Take a hint you horrible p***k and f**k off back to a thread amongst other c***s who let their club die and have never been to Snake Mountain.

26 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Never mind you have Briadfoot :lol:

i don't care that your club died.

Yes it did.

Liquidated. dead. dead

you are not rangers anymore

that is the truth