The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

I'm getting the impression that you're probably not aware of this, but the vast majority of non-OF players don't actually have a blue tick. Just thought I should point this out.

Jones did have a verified twitter account, but if he's trying to change his profile, location, wording, linked addresses etc, it needs to be reverified & before any changes become public.

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Frizzell back with you after his loan with Queens .

Decent player great attitude but no good to anyone being on the bench with us every week.

Second loan spell in a row that this has happened. Release please.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Would be quite funny if after all the gnashing of teeth it turns out not to be him (no blue tick)...

If Killie don't play him then he won't pick up an injuries...

Do injuries not happen in the reserve league?

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:46, craigkillie said:

I don't think we'll be wanting Thomas back, so you should be OK on that front. He's not good enough for where we're trying to be.

Thomas will be back, I know Clarke rates him but he needed games.

I think he'll play a wee bit 2nd half of the season.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

25 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Chances of Greg Kiltie being sent out on loan? Apparently he's Cappielow bound but could be a lot of shite as I thought he'd get a game in the Premiership no bother. 

I heard St Mirren was where he was off on loan but that was a week ago before Jones went and acted like a c**t.

On 1/6/2019 at 23:30, superflyguy said:

Do injuries not happen in the reserve league?

The post I replied to said " Killie should make him train on his own for the rest of the season and not give him a sniff of football action" so under those circumstances......

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Make him train on the park every day.

The way the currant buns cry about it he'll easily get injured even if he is  by himself.

And they call us the bigots.....

On 06/01/2019 at 10:38, ah-dee said:
On 06/01/2019 at 09:57, RandomGuy. said:
Mind when Rangers died and some players used their "right to move" to not transfer their contracts to Sevco?
Rangers fans certainly handled that affair with dignity.

i think after re-signing lafferty, davis and mcgregor they just need naismith to get the old band back together. they do, do walking away and are also great at running back

Where's Jamie Ness these days ;)

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

Looks like Kiltie is on his way to us. Has he fallen away a bit the past couple of years? Seem to recall Killie fans raving about him. What’s his best position? 

Looked like he had good potential as a number 10 about 3 years ago. 

Played a nice cameo in our playoff win against Falkirk in a brief injury free week. 

Other than that, we haven't seen him. 

You are probably his last chance. If he's fit he should do well. He won't be fit

I just don’t know with Kiltie. As mentioned he has had one great game for us. He did have plenty of potential, and still might have, but the injuries have really set him back.

The work that Clarke has done with Rory McKenzie has certainly him but I’m not sure if Clarke trusts Kiltie enough to be able to fit productively into the team.

Worth mentioning as well that this is the strongest midfield we’ve had for many a year with guys like Tsihbola not guaranteed a place so it’s not easy to get in the team.