The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Just now, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Yeah I'm sure if Morelos signed a PCA with Celtic, then went to Twitter to announce it, signing off with #HH and #celticfamily, before hitting up an Irish bar singing You'll Never Walk Alone, you and your merry band of webbed-footed mouth-breathers would accept this as 'his right to leave'. 

You are a complete scrotum. 

One of our greatest ever players left us on a pre contract and he received no stick for it.

This is about him signing for Sevco and Killie fans not being able to handle it.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

One of our greatest ever players left us on a pre contract and he received no stick for it.

So there were no death threats to those players who walked, ran, scrambled away from your previous corpse of a club ?

T

I salute your attempt to portray the rangers support as the prime example of moderation and understanding, this has to be your most ambitious project to date.

Mind when Rangers died and some players used their "right to move" to not transfer their contracts to Sevco?

Rangers fans certainly handled that affair with dignity.

26 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

So there were no death threats to those players who walked, ran, scrambled away from your previous corpse of a club ?

T

I salute your attempt to portray the rangers support as the prime example of moderation and understanding, this has to be your most ambitious project to date.

Just a slight exaggeration on your comparison there....

Jones has decided to better himself and has exercised his freedom of contract to move to Sevco, accept it and move on....

Lads, Bennett is going to keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what you say.

Very true, mind you he's got f**k all else to do unlike proper football fans who go to watch their team and try everything they can not to let their club die.

13 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Hi guys, aware this isn't the right time, but Dom Thomas's loan spell is up and I'd really appreciate it if you let us keep him for the season. We'll borrow Calum Waters as well if that's ok?

Thanks x

Hmm, I'd say if Thomas doesn't get a chance now following all this Jones business that's officially curtains for him at RP. You might be disappointed. 

Hmm, I'd say if Thomas doesn't get a chance now following all this Jones business that's officially curtains for him at RP. You might be disappointed. 

Got a feeling that Thomas may get a chance to prove himself now. I wouldn’t let Jones kick another ball for us. He can train with the youths as far as I’m concerned.

Mind when Rangers died and some players used their "right to move" to not transfer their contracts to Sevco?
Rangers fans certainly handled that affair with dignity.
i think after re-signing lafferty, davis and mcgregor they just need naismith to get the old band back together. they do, do walking away and are also great at running back

Only utter morons still give cretins like bennet the attention he's desperate for.

Sad to see this shit from Jones, although it's always sad to see someone out themselves as a horrible thick bigot piece of shit.

It's also incredibly stupid and massively disrespectful to his current employers. Puts Kilmarnock in an awkward position. I think they should make the p***k train with the reserves until the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I feared that might be the case.

He was outstanding for us for the first six weeks, but teams started to get very, very tight to him and that made it more difficult. Still managed four goals, and six assists in 12 games though, so I'd be disappointed if we couldn't keep him a bit longer. Especially given we're on track to have a solitary outfield substitute next week, and he's been one of very, very few positives from an utterly miserable campaign.

Take it Waters isn't anywhere near your side? Left-back is a huge issue for us and I liked him during his loan spell from Celtic.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Nice one mate, must make up for getting beaten by a totally dismal Falkirk side, and the dawning realisation that you're never going to see them back in the top division. 

Ever. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ever. :)

Killy fans are touchy as f**k, eh?

6 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I feared that might be the case.

He was outstanding for us for the first six weeks, but teams started to get very, very tight to him and that made it more difficult. Still managed four goals, and six assists in 12 games though, so I'd be disappointed if we couldn't keep him a bit longer. Especially given we're on track to have a solitary outfield substitute next week, and he's been one of very, very few positives from an utterly miserable campaign.

Take it Waters isn't anywhere near your side? Left-back is a huge issue for us and I liked him during his loan spell from Celtic.

Waters is the back-up to Greg Taylor at left-back, but is unlikely to get a sniff of the team unless Taylor gets injured. I'd be surprised if we let him go unless we sign another left-back though. Ross Millen is in a similar position at right-back, but has had to come into the team a couple of times after O'Donnell got injured.