The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Dundee boys lapping this up, what a fucking riddy :lol:

Almost as funny as Sevconians preaching magnanimity, when they've been perfecting their histrionics for the better part of a decade.

It's incredibly disappointing to lose JJ, and moreso because of that ludicrous statement. I'm not going to allow sour grapes to diminish what he's done - both for the club and himself since he arrived at RP - althoughI don't want him in a KA postcode on the 23rd.

One thing is certain - Steve Clarke will manage whatever situation this creates better than anyone else in the country.

He's posting videos on snapchat as I type this, of him & his watp mates, in a pub, singing penny arcade & other sevco songs...... I think the c**t has totally lost the plot now.

Edited by C4mmy31

Happy 150th Birthday. 
In true Off the Ball style:
What does Killie mean to me? 
A bowling green of a pitch
Memories of the old scoreboard
Going to see if I could get a second pie and missing Ian Little's winner for Meadowbank- won 3-2 after being 2-1 down..
Being at THAT match: Meadowbank 1 Kilmarnock 8... and, no, you can't buy my programme :P
Fat Bob Reilly...
5c3151c54146a_RobertReilly.jpg.17cb74da8e064fe100ab55fda410d80f.jpg

Killie Ken fanzine - used to buy the odd copy now and again because it was a decent read. 
I was a teenage scarf collector. I bought a very nice Kilmarnock scarf from the club shop which was plain blue with the badge embroidered on it. My sister kept stealing it. No interest in football but she liked the colour. I ended up having to buy her a plain blue scarf in the end.
Watching Kilmarnock win the Scottish Cup on the TV in the Stirling Uni Sports Bar. I remember a frustrated Falkirk fan shouting "F*ck this family Final shite! Get stuck into thae Killie b*****ds!"
Getting sunburned at various Junior Cup finals at Rugby Park. Mostly involving Talbot playing at an incredibly neutral venue just up the road from Auchinleck... mind you, the last time I went to the Final at Rugby Park Talbot suffered a rare loss.  

I'd love it, love it if you could win the league this year. And here's to the 300th Anniversary...! 

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

THE Kilmarnock FC :lol:

Such a shame that that guy (Who is he btw?) never said that you were 'Simply the Best' That would have been fitting

Nice one mate, must make up for getting beaten by a totally dismal Falkirk side, and the dawning realisation that you're never going to see them back in the top division. 

Ever. 

Spoiler

Ever. :)

Edited by Estragon

12 hours ago, dysartrovers said:
12 hours ago, bennett said:
For signing a pre contract, really?

No. For the stupidity of his tweet

Killie fans have been hounding him for days tho, this is about him signing a pre contract with Sevco.

5 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Nice one mate, must make up for getting beaten by a totally dismal Falkirk side, and the dawning realisation that you're never going to see them back in the top division. 

Ever. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ever. :)

You could be right. Just enjoying the rollercoaster while it lasts.

Much the same as you guys are.  

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

THE Kilmarnock FC :lol:

Such a shame that that guy (Who is he btw?) never said that you were 'Simply the Best' That would have been fitting

Was asking myself something similar about@I'm Brian..... 

Who is he btw?

'Simply a pest' ? ..... now thats really fitting :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Killie fans have been hounding him for days tho, this is about him signing a pre contract with Sevco.

No its not, its about him disrespecting his current employer, even a knuckledragger such as yourself isn't that f**kin stupid.... oh wait a minute.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

No its not, its about him disrespecting his current employer, even a knuckledragger such as yourself isn't that f**kin stupid.... oh wait a minute.

Players signing pre contracts is very common, it's happened to us a few times and guess what, we accepted the players right to leave.

This is about him signing for Sevco.