The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I am obviously gutted that Jones is looking extremely likely to join Rangers (if he hasn't done so already). Nevertheless, I would rather have Jones deciding to leaving the club now, than leading the club down the 'will he or won't he' scenario of signing a new deal, before leaving the club at the end of the season. Regardless, we now have time, if we haven't done so already, to draw up potential replacements for Jones and maybe even try to convince Rangers to pay some sort of money towards getting him early. 

If Jones leaving early can allow us to use up his wages and any fee we could perhaps get from Rangers, in order to try and sign Stewart, then so be it. If Jones remains until the end of the season, hopefully he can continue his good performances and help us to challenge as close to the title and 3rd place as we can (even it might just be to impress his new employers). Hopefully fans can remember him for his good performances and not for him leaving us in this way.  

19 hours ago, Estragon said:

I can't see him lining up against Rangers in a couple of weeks time.

Perhaps, however, sadly, I can see him lining up FOR Rangers.  I hope he fails miserably.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Alright muckers. Any of you know or recall anything about the laddie Waddington?

Mark Waddington, from Stoke?  Meh to the extreme.  He was amazingly still on their books, last time I checked.  He may do a job at Championship level though.

Mark Waddington, from Stoke?  Meh to the extreme.  He was amazingly still on their books, last time I checked.  He may do a job at Championship level though.
Thats him. Didnt look like he really got any sort of game time for yourselves.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Fide said:

He was part of Lee Clark's mental signing day, where he unveiled 11 players in one day (including Jordan Jones and Soulemayne  Coulibaly).  He played some games for us before going back to Stoke.  He didn't really impress, but I would think he could do a job for you lads.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Fide said:

He was one of the infamous "11 new players signed in one day" by Lee Clark, he made a single appearance according to wiki, can't say I remember it, then was never to be seen or heard of again......

He was part of Lee Clark's mental signing day, where he unveiled 11 players in one day (including Jordan Jones and Soulemayne  Coulibaly).  He played some games for us before going back to Stoke.  He didn't really impress, but I would think he could do a job for you lads.
Hopefully. Seemed an odd signing and out of the blue but I read that he made only 1 sub appearance for you but if thats not right then maybe its not quite so strange.

He doesnt have big shoes to fill atm so he should be fine...

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

He was one of the infamous "11 new players signed in one day" by Lee Clark, he made a single appearance according to wiki, can't say I remember it, then was never to be seen or heard of again......

I was sure he played more than that.  I would have said perhaps half a dozen games, including sub appearances?