The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That depends on what is written into our loan agreement with them.

I doubt they'd have agreed anything that meant they'd have to refuse a cash offer six months before the player leaves for nothing.

I've no real inside knowledge about how these things work though.

Anyone else having issues accessing Kickback?

I'm getting the "banned" message..... "you do not have permission to access this site".

I know i haven't posted anything offensive or said anything out of order. No notification from admin either..... seems a strange one.

58 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm getting the "banned" message..... "you do not have permission to access this site".

I know i haven't posted anything offensive or said anything out of order. No notification from admin either..... seems a strange one.

I’d no problem getting in ...you bad boy 

Or it’s suffered a drone attack by sevconians trying to stop us discussing the future of JJ 

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

:lol:

The axe has fallen Cammy, what have you done?!

...if there's a new account opened called Cammy32...

8 minutes ago, Estragon said:

:lol:

The axe has fallen Cammy, what have you done?!

...if there's a new account opened called Cammy32...

Its a weird one mate, i get access no problem from my home broadband but when on mobile internet I get the banned message.

Now I'm home I've just sent admin a message to see if they know of an issue.....

CB has had a look, he said someone was banned a couple of days ago, incidentally that's when the issue started for me, Baz may have blocked the O2 IP address to stop them creating a new account.

Edited by C4mmy31

CB has had a look, he said someone was banned a couple of days ago, incidentally that's when the issue started for me, Baz may have blocked the O2 IP address to stop them creating a new account.

They actually ban folk there? Oaft, imagine how much of a c**t you've got to be getting banned from a site that drewylie is still on

Can't imagine him doing enough to command any sort of fee that would interest Birmingham at the moment.

I'm hoping he loves it enough, and that we end up in a position that convinces SC to stay, that he'll think we're his best option. 

Outside us it's probably Hibs/Hearts...he won't go back to Aberdeen and can't see the currants going for him