The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I look forward to getting our invite to the Atlantic League/ Europe Superleague/ Europe Superleague tier 3 / English Premiership (delete as appropriate based on whatever rubbish the Record has been making up about the OF recently) following our 2 in a row celebrations (2 days at the top of the league before we go back down). We are clearly too big for this small pond (what do you mean we cannot fill our own stadium).

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Gary Lineker has tweeted he will do Match of the Day wearing only a pair of Killie socks if we do  :thumsup2

He was quite smart actually.........he didn't say only wearing them he just said he would wear them.

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

No surprise to see sexy Greg Stewart tearing up the division.  Keep him fit and you'll probably win the league and the Scottish Cup.  Keep it up.

I hadn't quite realised how good a player GGS is until he joined us, his touch & vision are quite brilliant at times and he knows how to stick it in the old onion bag.

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I hadn't quite realised how good a player GGS is until he joined us, his touch & vision are quite brilliant at times and he knows how to stick it in the old onion bag.

Best player I've ever seen for us. He lacks pace but still has the technical ability and ball control to terrorise defenders.  

He's shite at penalties though :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Minertaur said:

Best player I've ever seen for us. He lacks pace but still has the technical ability and ball control to terrorise defenders.  

He's shite at penalties though :lol: 

Agree, but he shields the ball very well making it really difficult for the opposition to get it off him.

His strike partner Brophy is quite good at them thou.....

33 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aberdeen somehow managed to waste him last season. No idea what McInnes was asking of him, but his form at Dundee and now Killie shows you where his actual level is.

Tremendous stuff lads - keep it going. Some things transcend the meh divide and the chance for a diddy to win the league is certainly one of those things.

Picked a helluva season to emigrate.

What a fanny I am.
It's tough living abroad when Killie are doing so well but on the plus side my air miles are receiving a nice boost, i'll probably bankrupt myself this season but its worth every penny.

1 minute ago, stevieKTID said:
28 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:
Picked a helluva season to emigrate.

What a fanny I am.

It's tough living abroad when Killie are doing so well but on the plus side my air miles are receiving a nice boost, i'll probably bankrupt myself this season but its worth every penny.

Sadly I can't just nip back from Tokyo for the weekend, but I'll save my dosh for the title party in the meantime.