The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

You lot will all know this, but I only found it out today and thought it was astonishing.

In Killie's 38 Premiership matches since Clarke took over, they have 72 points. That's the second-best record in the country over that period.

Breaking 70 points is pretty rare in Scotland for anyone outside the Old Firm. Aberdeen have done it four times in a row, but I think they'd only done it once before that since the time of Fergie.

The only teams to have beaten Killie in any competitions in Clarke's time are Aberdeen, Hibs, Rangers and Hearts. In four games against double treble champions Celtic they have two wins and two draws. They've only conceded two goals in those games. That's ridiculous.

I've never seen anyone turn around a club faster than Stevie Clarke at Killie. As a neutral, Killie have been a boring fixture in Scottish football for many years, probably for all but a couple of brief spells since the late 90s. You were heading down the drain when he arrived. Now, if they're on the telly and playing another top-end team, I'm watching.

I hope you cling on to him for years to come, he's made Kilmarnock a force to be reckoned with and a team worth watching. 

Beautiful.

#juggernaut

13 hours ago, the west curve said:

I am hearing that our 1600 allocation has all but sold for Paisley. I know a few that have not got tickets so do St Mirren still have an overflow facility!

I collected mine at 9am this morning, Elsie had about 50 tickets left, she said we have asked for more but didn't think St Mirren would give us any.......

15 hours ago, GordonS said:

You lot will all know this, but I only found it out today and thought it was astonishing.

In Killie's 38 Premiership matches since Clarke took over, they have 72 points. That's the second-best record in the country over that period.

Breaking 70 points is pretty rare in Scotland for anyone outside the Old Firm. Aberdeen have done it four times in a row, but I think they'd only done it once before that since the time of Fergie.

The only teams to have beaten Killie in any competitions in Clarke's time are Aberdeen, Hibs, Rangers and Hearts. In four games against double treble champions Celtic they have two wins and two draws. They've only conceded two goals in those games. That's ridiculous.

I've never seen anyone turn around a club faster than Stevie Clarke at Killie. As a neutral, Killie have been a boring fixture in Scottish football for many years, probably for all but a couple of brief spells since the late 90s. You were heading down the drain when he arrived. Now, if they're on the telly and playing another top-end team, I'm watching.

I hope you cling on to him for years to come, he's made Kilmarnock a force to be reckoned with and a team worth watching. 

You make me want to be a better man.

22 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Wasn’t Elsie who was in but there was 12 tickets left.

Make that 10 now.

It's been posted by someone on Kickback, who went into the Killie Zone, both there & the shop at RP have now SOLD OUT.

10 minutes ago, Estragon said:

You make me want to be a better man.

:P Just enjoy this spell, for every club that isn't loaded it's only a matter of time before they're pish again! The OF will be raiding you for your best players and ruining them on the bench soon enough.

Edited by GordonS

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

:P Just enjoy this spell, for every club that isn't loaded it's only a matter of time before they're pish again! The OF will be raiding you for your best players and ruining them on the bench soon enough.

That was when we were a rollercoaster...We're a Juggernaut now !8)

20 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Massive heel turn from GordonS.

The sun will never set on the #juggernaut Empire.