The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Good to see he will be back for Ibrox. Hope you get a result. 

He's a more important player for you than some of you are really letting ok but should still have enough to get 6 points from the two games. 

There seems to be a large gap between the top 7/8 and the bottom part of the league. 

50 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Really Really hope Scumdee go down  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You're blaming Dundee for Jones clearly diving.....

Does Brian Blessed help out with the training at rugby park these days?

Poor Comries looked quite decent against Celtic a few times, but has now vanished from entirely due to the hounding Jones has given him twice. He's literally ended his St Johnstone career.

Appreciate that Forrest is a better player than JJ but I was going to post on your match thread vs Celtic either and say that Tansey has just outdone Comrie for worst fullback performance of 2018. Watched Sportscene last night and I couldn’t believe how bad he was - it was actually computer game stuff how easily he was getting beaten by one-twos and pace.

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Appreciate that Forrest is a better player than JJ but I was going to post on your match thread vs Celtic either and say that Tansey has just outdone Comrie for worst fullback performance of 2018. Watched Sportscene last night and I couldn’t believe how bad he was - it was actually computer game stuff how easily he was getting beaten by one-twos and pace.

Yes, Tanser is a bit shite, he's literally all we have at left back since Brian Eastons turned into a perma-cripple though.

Guest Moomintroll

I am placing a lot of trust in my Wolves supporting workmate tbh, but he is adamant that Bright will be an excellent player when he finally learns when to play the final ball. I am hopeful that he is going to take his chance but will probably be infuriating for a while going on pointless mazy runs.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

This. Constantly caught out of position, as you say totally different position to playing fullback.

Could say the same for Robertson to be fair.  The Israelis had us absolutely button holed in the second half and the manager did nothing to alter it until it was too late.

I really hope that O'Donnell doesn't become a convenient scapegoat for last night, and that he gets another chance next month - although I fear he might not.

Could say the same for Robertson to be fair.  The Israelis had us absolutely button holed in the second half and the manager did nothing to alter it until it was too late.
I really hope that O'Donnell doesn't become a convenient scapegoat for last night, and that he gets another chance next month - although I fear he might not.

Ohh totally agree, Robertson was very poor by his standards, but Israel definitely got more joy down SOD’s side last night.