The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

We should just go in, say nothing and put this quote down on the table:

But we’ll make sure we get better for that. We’ll make sure we play better and try and put results to bed, because it looks like some more decisions will go against us as the season goes on.

“We need to try and use it to our advantage. It’s not just today, it’s been happening for a while. It’s been happening for a good while. I believe it’s been happening for seasons. That’s my opinion, just my opinion.

“I’ve watched footage. Look, I don’t think we ever get anything to go for us. Everything we have seen today is about Rangers. So someone should give me answers on that.

“Someone should give me the answers because something should have happened after that penalty. With the penalty there was no attempt to play the ball. So it’s beyond me how a card can’t be shown for that situation.

“There was no attempt to play the ball. That’s the rules, it doesn’t matter what my opinion on it is. The rules state that if you don’t make an attempt to play the ball, you should be punished. There was no punishment.”

15 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Can't see less than a 2 or 3 month touchline ban, a points deduction and a ritual de-bagging for Clarke.  Rules are rules after all.

I'd expect the same charges to apply to Aberdeen & McInnes, after their comment earlier in the week, to follow.

Especially after this little one liner from McInnes...... "The organisation is there to protect & favour one club/company".

Edited by C4mmy31

"My belief and that of the majority of people with a good knowledge of football would say that Gary Dicker’s tackle was a genuine effort to win the ball without malice or recklessness and with minimal contact on an opponent who proceeded to roll around as if seriously hurt only to get straight back to his feet on the issue of the red card"

Reminds me of Broadfoots antics at Ibrox when he got Jack sent off.

Reap what you sow Clark, reap what you sow.

"My belief and that of the majority of people with a good knowledge of football would say that Gary Dicker’s tackle was a genuine effort to win the ball without malice or recklessness and with minimal contact on an opponent who proceeded to roll around as if seriously hurt only to get straight back to his feet on the issue of the red card"

I agree with this comment.

I am a bit worried that it’s a Bennett post and was liked by RTB but still I agree.

12 hours ago, bennett said:

How did you get on with that appeal again?

The point is about Clark condemning a hearts player for actions previously done by one of his own players.

Your trolling has reached a new level of stupid unfortunately.

Your point of making it comparable to the jack/broadfoot incident makes absolutely no sense given jack was successful in his appeal.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

The point is about Clark condemning a hearts player for actions previously done by one of his own players

No, that's not the point at all. The point is a total lack of consistency and transparency about the appeal process. That's why the statement was made.

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Your trolling has reached a new level of stupid unfortunately.

Your point of making it comparable to the jack/broadfoot incident makes absolutely no sense given jack was successful in his appeal.

Clark accused a player of feigning injury to get another sent off, that is the only part of his statement that I highlighted.

Back in yer box.