The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Moomintroll

Tish, Muirhead and Stewart seems like good business. Would like one more CH in to cover Broadfoot and Findlay then this will be a good window for us.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

I don't understand why Muirhead is getting such a poor response. We're needing a replacement for Erwin and he seems like a great fit.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Because it's kickback...

He looked decent under Shiels, was horrible under Johnston but again he was a young lad at the time. I have no doubt if he has the attitude then SSC will make a good player of him, like he has every other player on our team so far

1 hour ago, The Derry Steps said:

Prove me wrong 

No.

I think the onus is on you to prove exactly why Greg Stewart is "the closest to world class you'll get in this league."

He could well be a good signing for Kilmarnock, and did well for Dundee, but "closest to world class" is a hilarious expression to use for a player who struggled to make an impact at a bottom half English championship club.

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

The Birmingham Mail virtually confirming it, David Wren has his input as well........

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/what-aston-villas-forgotten-man-15081512

Decent article.  I hate these fucking shitey newspaper websites.  The pop ups and adverts outweigh the article.  

10 hours ago, BlueKillie said:

Because it's kickback...

He looked decent under Shiels, was horrible under Johnston but again he was a young lad at the time. I have no doubt if he has the attitude then SSC will make a good player of him, like he has every other player on our team so far

Think you could be right. It's the "red dot without discussion" kickback trademark that cracks me up the most - seems to be spreading...

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

No.

I think the onus is on you to prove exactly why Greg Stewart is "the closest to world class you'll get in this league."

He could well be a good signing for Kilmarnock, and did well for Dundee, but "closest to world class" is a hilarious expression to use for a player who struggled to make an impact at a bottom half English championship club.

Harry Kane scored 2 in 15 for a bottom half championship club the year before he made his breakthrough at Spurs. World class players, like Greg Stewart, need the right environment. 

5 minutes ago, fullmetaljacket said:

IMG_1535538259.389855.thumb.jpg.e77c7b9696b921c49f84c3f5e8ff622a.jpg

Corrupt to the core

Did anyone really expect anything else once Collum was handed Sunday's old firm game?..... The SFA are a complete joke & as corrupt as they come.

This was the first test of how the appeal tribunal would react when its not a Celtic or Rangers player involved, and they have passed with flying colours. Ridiculous, although I’m happy that he’s out of our match on Saturday,.

Actually burst out laughing when I saw that. Not at Killie, just at the sheer brazen corruption of the SFA.

Brown getting away with his Ross County one and Morelos *properly booting someone up the arse* are overturned yet this is upheld. Amazing.