The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

11 hours ago, Richie95 said:

So both Robbie Muirhead and Aaron Tshibola are apparently rejoining us? 

Greg Stewart could join Kilmarnock within the next 24 hours.

Our sister title the Kilmarnock Standard report that a deal for the Birmingham winger, who spent last season at Aberdeen, is near to being completed.

@DWren6

Tish deal should be completed later this week....

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

No Robbie Muirhead! Surely there’s better than him out in the transfer ether.

Agree 100% - I would be really disappointed if we end up with him.  I was hoping for signings at a far higher level than this. 

Was never a fan of him the first time, and if he wasn't a Killie fan no one would want him back. 

I think  Greg Stewart is a good signing and I would be more than happy if Tshibola was to sign for us as well. 

Has anyone heard a rumour that there is an offer on the table for Mulumbu but he is holding out hoping for Hibs to sign him?  

41 minutes ago, The Derry Steps said:

Greg Stewart is the closest to world class you'll get in this league.  Watching him cut in from the right and plant one in the opposite top bin is enough to make the softest of cocks fully erect.  

He's also handsome as f**k.

Flaccid disappointment for us last season. Despite getting some groin stirrings in occasional matches he could never quite make me erect with his performances.

Or his looks.

He will score on Saturday though. Unfortunately.

The posts above are being very harsh on Muirhead. He showed some decent early promise in his handful of games under Shiels, and then was badly misused by Johnston, who insisted on constantly playing him out on the left. I have no idea how he has been getting on down in England, but he looked decent enough in his time at Hearts for me to say that we should give him a go - quite a similar player to Erwin.