The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Had this sent to me by a mate. Anyone hear about this?
4641ffe7-453a-4993-88b0-61b6188c6903.jpg
Take a bow Tinotenda Chibaro (if that is your real name) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this legend is currently playing in the Serbian premier league after winning a move by faking a Kilmarnock and Man City U21’s career

He has even been interviewed in a Zimbabwe newspaper about his 18 games for Killie, playing at Celtic Park and how Mancini made him captain of City U21s and rated him highly before he left and the new manager came in- (none of which is true and City have called the man a fantasist)

Sloboda Uzice signed him after he sent them a fake CV with these two pictures- (the city one even has a random guy in a jumper just standing on the pitch-)

Absolute genius must have known that nobody would expect anyone to lie about playing for Killie [emoji23]

He was only outed as a fraud this week but after a string of decent performances his new club are keeping him on [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] #legend

38 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Had this sent to me by a mate. Anyone hear about this?
4641ffe7-453a-4993-88b0-61b6188c6903.jpg
Take a bow Tinotenda Chibaro (if that is your real name) emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png this legend is currently playing in the Serbian premier league after winning a move by faking a Kilmarnock and Man City U21’s career

He has even been interviewed in a Zimbabwe newspaper about his 18 games for Killie, playing at Celtic Park and how Mancini made him captain of City U21s and rated him highly before he left and the new manager came in- (none of which is true and City have called the man a fantasist)

Sloboda Uzice signed him after he sent them a fake CV with these two pictures- (the city one even has a random guy in a jumper just standing on the pitch-)

Absolute genius must have known that nobody would expect anyone to lie about playing for Killie emoji23.png

He was only outed as a fraud this week but after a string of decent performances his new club are keeping him on emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png #legend

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5632-tinotenda-chibharo/

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke says he is finding the transfer market frustrating.

Clarke has only managed to bring in one player so far - Bournemouth forward Mikael Ndjoli on a six-month loan deal.

He said: "We're speaking all the time to agents, trying to gauge the market, find out who is available on loan and who is available for nothing, as that is the market we're working in.

"We're working the market hard, although nothing is really falling for us at the moment - but we'll keep looking."

Former Kilmarnock and Hibs manager Bobby Williamson, who now lives in Kenya after spells managing champions Gor Mahia and the national team, has revealed he is cancer-free after being diagnosed with cancerous cells in his nasal cavity last summer. 

This guy was at the Dumbarton game on Saturday, in a Killie kit sitting with the players who weren't selected. Possibly on trial?  I recognise the face, just can't think of a name, any ideas guys? ........

20180723_143458.jpg

39 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This guy was at the Dumbarton game on Saturday, in a Killie kit sitting with the players who weren't selected. Possibly on trial?  I recognise the face, just can't think of a name, any ideas guys? ........

20180723_143458.jpg

Pedro Caixinha

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

20180723_143458.jpg

Reminds me of Clint Dempsey. 

18 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

20180723_143458.jpg

Paul Jones, ex-Norwich keeper? He was in La Manga on trial, probably him.