The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

6 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Who's the guy top left?

Mikael Ndjoli, signed today on loan from AFC Bournemouth......

Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce the arrival of Mikael Ndjoli on loan from AFC Bournemouth, subject to international clearance.

The 19-year-old, who can play as a striker or winger, has agreed a loan deal until January and becomes our first signing of the summer window.

Mikael joined up with the squad for training in Largs and is with the team in La Manga at our pre-season training camp.

He started his career with Millwall before joining Bournemouth at the start of the 2016/17 season.

Playing in the southern division of the Central League last term, Mikael scored 24 goals for Bournemouth. 

Edited by C4mmy31

10 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Loving these videos. Some change from the old regime where we could go months without the club ever putting info online, bar the bare minimum of ticket info.

Tomorrow will be Staff Cam........

50 minutes ago, Reid said:

I’m guessing Craig Slater should be a decent Championship signing?

C’mon Killie Boys, talk to us! Thank you.

If you get the same player who left us then yes he should be decent at worst. Although Dundee Utd fans may have a different opinion.

For a wee club like Partick I’m sure he’ll be fine.

15 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I'd imagine the Arab fans would be better judges. It's been a long time since Slater was with us and even longer since we were in the championship.......

From SC's Daily Record interview.....

"There have been over 3000 season tickets sold already for the season ahead, with the club hopeful of breaking the 5000 barrier before the start of the season" 

It would be an unbelievable turnaround in 12 months if we got even close to this latest target set by the club, thou with 650 fans still to renew from last season, plus those still waiting a response from Zebra Finance who knows .......

Edited by C4mmy31

12 hours ago, Reid said:

Had a bit of ability, but was slight and had a tendency to go missing, which given he was our midfield creator and we were struggling, wasn't great. Haven't seen him since he left us, but know he was affected by injury down south. Should be decent enough for the Championship I'd suppose, but I don't think he'll be immense or anything.