The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 27/06/2018 at 00:09, C4mmy31 said:

A wee "whisper" from killiehippo..........

Mikael Ndjoli - AFC Bournemouth

Highly rated 19yr old striker who was wanted by both Arsenal & Crystal Palace before joining The Cherries, orginally a youth player at Millwall, he started off as a left winger before being converted to a striker, scoring 30 goals for their U21's last season.

Kilmarnock have taken 19-year-old Bournemouth striker Mikael Ndjoli on trial with a view to a loan move. (Scottish Daily Express, print edition)

Edited by C4mmy31

Findlay & Ndjoli both heading to La Manga....

The blond boy next to Dicker is Ross Millen, Andy Millen's son who plays for Queens Park......

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

The blond boy next to Dicker is Ross Millen, Andy Millen's son who plays for Queens Park.....

Unless he's become fantastic since leaving us, I'd be very surprised if anyone in the Premiership signs him. Could put a decent ball in the box every now and then but not much else. Only reason I would have wanted us to keep him would be that we'd have had Millen, Mullin, and Mullen. A journalist's nightmare.

33 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Unless he's become fantastic since leaving us, I'd be very surprised if anyone in the Premiership signs him. Could put a decent ball in the box every now and then but not much else. Only reason I would have wanted us to keep him would be that we'd have had Millen, Mullin, and Mullen. A journalist's nightmare.

Let’s hope that it s his dads birthday present to the boy then 

10 minutes ago, Fide said:

Thoroughly enjoyed that, nice wee video.

The media dept will have plenty more this week coming.....

I suspect they want their money back on all the new media equipment the club shelled out on lol.

Delighted getting Findlay signed up, really came onto a game this year which I put down to Broadfoot as much as SSC. Big Kirk was constantly guiding him through games(sometimes looked quite brutal in his feedback).

Being a pro footballer looks absolutely shit.  I mean, going to La Manga to kick footballs around with your mates is one thing, but have they ever felt that satisfaction of the one day a year they are on top of their paperwork, answered all of their emails and found that they weren't experiencing crippling work-related anxiety- NAW.  

And that's the reason I give these poor sods a standing ovation before and after a match.  

Edited by Nutz_the_Squirrel

27 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Being a pro footballer looks absolutely shit.  I mean, going to La Manga to kick footballs around with your mates is one thing, but have they ever felt that satisfaction of the one day a year they are on top of their paperwork, answered all of their emails and found that they weren't experiencing crippling work-related anxiety- NAW.  

And that's the reason I give these poor sods a standing ovation before and after a match.  

Pity those poor fools who likely earn more than me for doing less work and having some degree of associated glamour. The poor b*****ds.