The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

5 hours ago, Killie! said:

MJ;  honourable thing?  Really?

I wouldnt have thought it possible a year ago, but with the club on the up he could sell his shares, make his money, and leave quietly without much fuss. Perhaps if he does that, he might be remembered more fondly (if he even cares). Still irks me that he is likely to make a 7 figure sum from the sale of his shares, which he got for a pound, but i am at the point where I am ready for him to have his pay day just so we can consign him to history.

We'll never know, everything he does is behind closed doors and covered by an NDA! (And the curtains drawn)

Like you I am disgusted by how he got his shares, but it's more his conduct afterwards that angers me, no one had anything to say that he wanted to hear and anything he said in public stank of entitlement!  Born to be one of the blazer brigade!

33 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Interesting to see JJ is there...  If a deal was in the offing for him to go elsewhere, you wouldn't think he'd be at training.  Not that he won't go in the off season, but you never know....

Edited by Fide

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Interesting to see JJ is there...  If a deal was in the offing for him to go elsewhere, you wouldn't think he'd be at training.  Not that he won't go in the off season, but you never know....

Where else would he be? He's a Killie player until we receive an offer. Board said on Saturday at KFCSA AGM that there had been zero bids for him.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Where else would he be? He's a Killie player until we receive an offer. Board said on Saturday at KFCSA AGM that there had been zero bids for him.

Speculative I know, I just half thought there may have been bids in for him....

A wee "whisper" from killiehippo..........

Mikael Ndjoli - AFC Bournemouth

Highly rated 19yr old striker who was wanted by both Arsenal & Crystal Palace before joining The Cherries, orginally a youth player at Millwall, he started off as a left winger before being converted to a striker, scoring 30 goals for their U21's last season.

Edited by C4mmy31

On 24/06/2018 at 06:58, Killie! said:

We'll never know, everything he does is behind closed doors and covered by an NDA! (And the curtains drawn)

Like you I am disgusted by how he got his shares, but it's more his conduct afterwards that angers me, no one had anything to say that he wanted to hear and anything he said in public stank of entitlement!  Born to be one of the blazer brigade!

Not apologising for MJ but Jamie Moffat wanted to offload his shares to someone who he thought he could trust and felt would do his best for the club . Who else should be more trustworthy than your solicitor ? I suspect the power that gave him went to his head and a relatively small town solicitor became Billy big baws .

I think most people ,if offered the controlling interest in a company for £1 , would find it very hard to refuse despite possible future problems . See Mr White for another example 

Let’s negotiate a fee for his shares and move on 

3 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Let’s negotiate a fee for his shares and move on 

Very much this!  This season has been brilliant and the fact MJ is no longer hovering over us has just been the icing on the cake instead of the huge plus we all thought it would be!