The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

20 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Hey, guys, you know Rangers fans are having a really bad week? And that Hibs are threatening to cut their away allocation at the end of the season, which has caused some measure of grumbling over at their fan forums? And that you've got a game coming up at Easter Road, where you'd ordinarily have about half the South Stand, and nearly filled that last time.

Here's a thought: if you sell your allocation out as quickly as possible when the tickets go on sale, there's every chance that Hibernian FC might feel inclined to increasing your share of the South Stand to something larger than what they're planning on cutting Rangers down to. It does mean that Hibs fans might have to be a bit slower to buy tickets for the game, but we've got home games vs both Celtic and Rangers too, so you're probably a distant third on the prospective games-to-go-to list for some of the more casual fans, no offence.

Anyways, just imagine the righteous, indignant, outrage as Rangers fans find out that some wee diddy team that can't even fill up 1/3 of their own stadium is getting a bigger share of Easter Road than the orcish hordes who bring that blue pound they all go on about? It would be glorious. 

So how about it? If you're going to go to Easter Road, make sure and buy your tickets as early as possible, and pass the message on.

Do it for the seethe.

Ha, If we win on Saturday and you lose, then we'll sell out whatever we get given!

The awards from tonight's KFCSA POTY dance (left to right).....
Sandy Ferguson Memorial Award - Yeti (groundsman)
Fans POTY - Alan Power
Fans YPOTY - Greg Taylor ........

IMG-20180415-WA0000.thumb.jpg.7d4bc3a771999c85d88eb6b8dd12a113.jpg

The boy Yeti is an absolute Killie die-hard. He’ll have been delighted with this I mind how happy he was about 10 years ago just to be on the park at half time.

35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Travel everywhere with Yeti.

Wee legend. 

Same with wee Greg mate, the girlfriend asked for a selfie for her daughter along with Ben from Biffy, they went one better & told my Mrs to get her on the phone, they chatted away for 5-10 mins lol.

Rory McKenzie has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.

The attacker was forced off during the early stages of our 2-1 victory over Hamilton last Saturday after blocking a shot at close range.

McKenzie is expected to be out for the next two months, meaning he will play no part in our post-split matches this term.

Recently rewarded for his form with a new contract until 2020, the 24-year-old is expected to be fit for the start of pre-season training.
Edited by C4mmy31

Rory McKenzie has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.
The attacker was forced off during the early stages of our 2-1 victory over Hamilton last Saturday after blocking a shot at close range.

McKenzie is expected to be out for the next two months, meaning he will play no part in our post-split matches this term.

Recently rewarded for his form with a new contract until 2020, the 24-year-old is expected to be fit for the start of pre-season training.

I said to my missus as soon as it happened that his season was over. Looked as if he blocked the shot (or it was kind of a blocking tackle) and twisted his knee.

13 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Got mine renewed today. Another season traveling from fife. Might start a fife supporters club. Me and my son emoji23.png

I'm needing some indoctrination tips from you I think.  I have a one year old son, and the likelihood is that he'll probably never live in a KA postcode - thick streak of Celtic runs through the other side of the family....it's already a cause for concern for me...

12 minutes ago, Fide said:

I'm hearing that Rangers have approached Lord Clarke for their managerial vacancy, but he knocked them back, hence why they're now pursuing their second choice, Stevie G.

Megic.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-wait-steven-gerrard-after-12434221