The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 05/01/2018 at 16:29, killienick said:

I'm hoping for a plain Oxford Blue top and my avatar on the chest. We have to do something for our 150th birthday.

the crest had a chequer board like we we do now except it was between the ball and the hand

Scotland forward Steven Naismith is likely to leave Norwich City on loan in January, BBC Scotland has learned.

Naismith, 31, has not featured in the Canaries first team since August.

Two English clubs have agreed to pay the £10,000 a week of Naismith's salary that Norwich are demanding for the player to be loaned out.

However, the choice of where the player ends up for the rest of the season will be down to Naismith, who has 45 international caps.

After spells at Kilmarnock and Rangers, Naismith moved to Everton in 2012 and Norwich three-and-a-half years later.

The player indicated last month that a return to Rangers would be of interest.

With more than 423 club appearances to his name, Naismith has scored 109 senior goals, including seven at international level.

(BBC Scotland)

He thinks the whole world is against him. I get same bus as him and he came back on after Dundee moaning he'd been chucked out, and that it was only because it was him that clubs were targeting him for special treatment. 

Turned out he had been thrown out for smoking in the toilets. So nothing to do with who he is and everything to do with breaking the law. 

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Turned out he had been thrown out for smoking in the toilets. So nothing to do with who he is and everything to do with breaking the law. 

He was sitting just to the right of where I was sitting that game in the first half and I noticed he wasn't there in the 2nd half.

What a muppet he is,  smoking in the wooden "stand" at Dens.  

He should have been charged for doing so.

I do feel a bit for the guy - he's obviously got issues with his anger if that's how he's behaving in public and on social media. It's all very well for people to go "hahahaha look at this dafty he's pure raging" but it's just stigmatising people with similar problems and doesn't help anything.

However it's quite obvious that he thinks he can get away with more than he actually can (the Neil McCann incident, smoking in the toilets at Dens etc) and it's a very simple issue. He didn't get banned because of who he was - he got banned because he violated the terms of issue of our season tickets and if you break those rules you can't argue it, you just have to take your punishment.  He's an irrelevance who had his moment in the sun (if you can even call it that) and he's increasingly scrambling for attention in any form. People just need to ignore him and he'll go away.

One of the many reasons I was enjoying us not being completely crap any more under Clarke was that his videos suddenly disappeared. I thought the SC Effect could work wonders on absolutely everything, but obviously not quite yet.

2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I do feel a bit for the guy - he's obviously got issues with his anger if that's how he's behaving in public and on social media. It's all very well for people to go "hahahaha look at this dafty he's pure raging" but it's just stigmatising people with similar problems and doesn't help anything.

However it's quite obvious that he thinks he can get away with more than he actually can (the Neil McCann incident, smoking in the toilets at Dens etc) and it's a very simple issue. He didn't get banned because of who he was - he got banned because he violated the terms of issue of our season tickets and if you break those rules you can't argue it, you just have to take your punishment.  He's an irrelevance who had his moment in the sun (if you can even call it that) and he's increasingly scrambling for attention in any form. People just need to ignore him and he'll go away.

One of the many reasons I was enjoying us not being completely crap any more under Clarke was that his videos suddenly disappeared. I thought the SC Effect could work wonders on absolutely everything, but obviously not quite yet.

I'm sorry but I'm just not buying it from a mental health point of view.  You could use that reasoning for absolutely anything that anyone does.

Sawers is just an absolute fanny.  His facebook post confirms this (if there was any doubt prior to it).   f**k him.