The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

It's about a player I know who one of your fans is suggesting might be going on loan to you in January, now if that's not meant for a thread about Kilmarnock slap my wrist, but once again someone passing comment without attaining facts.

It's the fact you turned it round to being abut you.

Contrary Freddy I know Nahki personally and in a chat because of his lack of game time I suggested he seeks a loan move back to a championship club down south, he replied with he has 1 aim and that's to establish himself in the EPL.

Sure you do.

It's obvious that Kilmarnock Football club, at some point, has morphed into a human entity, shagged happieaccies' mother, shat in his favourite mug, shaved his dog, prank called him pretending to be a footballer so that he thinks he has a 'football fwiend' then farted in his face.  Anything other than that could not explain the weirdness of HA's obsession with the club, whereby he has gone #fullmitty in a desperate attempt to lift his credibility off of the floor.

I think this all stems from the 'Next Killie Manager' thread I started. He was so sure it'd be Paul McDonald and when I laughed at him it meant that Dundee and Killie fans would forever now be known as the 'enemy'.

This is true. After this season I don’t expect they will be bothering the Premiership forum for a while.

Nahhhhhh, nah just nah. You're no pulling the 'if they go down, they might no come back up' patter with us. Fs. McCann out.

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think this all stems from the 'Next Killie Manager' thread I started. He was so sure it'd be Paul McDonald and when I laughed at him it meant that Dundee and Killie fans would forever now be known as the 'enemy'.

A- you never laughed.

B- your a imbecile.

C - your a Imbecile.

D- your a scumdee imbecile.

Happyaccie WUM-ing on Dundee threads in the event of their relegation would be pretty funny, to be fair: there was some seethe just from drawing 0-0 with us, so you'd have to expect French Revolution-levels of heids gone if they went down and the bold yin popped by to say he told them so. 

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Give you a.clue fermer, I did give him advice which can be classed as football related, but not advice about football shall let you work it out , shall expect a answer ................................................ f*** knows.

Ive no idea what the f**k you're havering about now, much the same as when you randomly PM'd me a fucking essay asking me what I thought about the St Johnstone chairman. You carry on though, I'm away to meet Shola Amoebi for a nightcap, been best mates with him since he played for East Fife as a 50 year old.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ive no idea what the f**k you're havering about now, much the same as when you randomly PM'd me a fucking essay asking me what I thought about the St Johnstone chairman. You carry on though, I'm away to meet Shola Amoebi for a nightcap, been best mates with him since he played for East Fife as a 50 year old.

Didn't expect you to have the intellectual capacity to hazard a guess, looks like I'm right.