The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Played in last seasons strip. Kirk broadfoot played as a trialist due to registration not  through yet. Chris Burke was another and played well,I would sign him now. The young lad from Bolton came on and again looked good. The other one came on but I do not know who he was.

The 4th trialist was.... Brad Spencer

Played in the Portland Timbers youth system and most recently in the Houston Dynamo academy. His father, ex Rangers & Chelsea striker John Spencer, is assistant coach of Colorado Rapids.

DoB: 16th May 1996.

17 hours ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Played in last seasons strip. Kirk broadfoot played as a trialist due to registration not  through yet. Chris Burke was another and played well,I would sign him now. The young lad from Bolton came on and again looked good. The other one came on but I do not know who he was.

If Burke says fit then you've got a good player on your hands. But the fact he managed 6 appearances for County last year, & all of them between October & November should have you seriously worried about that if.

I just got a text telling me we're signing Dom Thomas from Motherwell on a 3 yr deal. Anyone heard anything? Can't say I've ever noticed him? Only 21 apparently but had a few first team games.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID

If Burke says fit then you've got a good player on your hands. But the fact he managed 6 appearances for County last year, & all of them between October & November should have you seriously worried about that if.

He had a virus which kept him out, looked good yesterday, just needs match fitness tbh.....

Provided we sign him of course, no decision has been made to date.

Kilmarnock coming to Auchinleck on Sunday for a testimonial match. Kick of is 2pm and admission is £5. Killie brought a strong squad down last season and hopefully we get the same again. Cracking match the last time out with Killie winning 3-1.

It's been 
2-1 rangers 

miller and windass for us and not sure who scored for Kilmarnock 

Scott Boyd.

But we only sent youth & development players apart from the afore mentioned, last minute winner so I believe....

The edited version of Sunday's live streaming of The "Killie Pie" Master Challenge at Rugby Park......

The Trust are hoping to make it an annual event and looking to expand it to be even bigger & better.