The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

He'd probably benefit from playing for another club for another year or two tbh.. Hard to break through at Celtic now.

:lol: he'd be as well fucking quitting if it's 'hard to break through at Celtic'. You've got one decent CH - the rest are utter shite kept on because you spewed millions on them.

Edited by Deeboy

He'd probably benefit from playing for another club for another year or two tbh.. Hard to break through at Celtic now. I think the problems we've had defensively this season has had more to do with a lack of consistency and forced rotation than player quality. Sviatchenko especially looks like the real deal, Boyata, Simunovic and Mulgrew would all be ahead of him as well.

Mulgrew I thought was in the last year of his contract? If so, I can't see him being offered another.

Mulgrew I thought was in the last year of his contract? If so, I can't see him being offered another.

He is, I think it depends on whether he can stay fit. He's been injury-prone the last few years.

:lol: he'd be as well fucking quitting if it's 'hard to break through at Celtic'. You've got one decent CH - the rest are utter shite kept on because you spewed millions on them.

Simunovic looks a player, Boyata has something about, but a bit inconsistent. Mulgrew has been solid lately and Sviatchencko looks class.

He is. I think it will depend on whether he can stay fit or not. Our squad is too big, but that's mostly because of too many attacking midfielders.

Scott Robinson, opinions folks?

Played and scored for our under 20s tonight.

I'm trying to think of a better word than inept. No pace, very weak physically on the ball, no peripheral vision, poor passer of the ball and seems to get lost in play very easily.

He's got nice hair though.