The Cameron Conundrum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor from Cameron. This can't be it though?! Surely he can't stop at 4!

IMO, we should of kept a hold of David Gold - he was always the one who we all looked to if we needed something different off the bench. He wasn't afraid to take folk on, he'd actually have a go whenever he played and always put decent shift in. Best of luck to the lad where ever he goes next!

Maxwell, Gray & Miller... Fair enough I suppose. But jesus christ, there has to be more shown the door.

I haven't been to Shielfield since February and it'll continue to be that way unless we sort this mess out. I refuse to pay money to watch lads who drive down on a Saturday, have a kick about, pick up their brown envelopes and f*ck off again. I'll pay money to watch lads who are 100% committed to the cause - who would do anything to win and who actually care about the club.

Things need to change, and it needs to happen quickly unless you'll be seeing crowds no more than 100 next year.

Poor from Cameron. This can't be it though?! Surely he can't stop at 4!

IMO, we should of kept a hold of David Gold - he was always the one who we all looked to if we needed something different off the bench. He wasn't afraid to take folk on, he'd actually have a go whenever he played and always put decent shift in. Best of luck to the lad where ever he goes next!

Maxwell, Gray & Miller... Fair enough I suppose. But jesus christ, there has to be more shown the door.

I haven't been to Shielfield since February and it'll continue to be that way unless we sort this mess out. I refuse to pay money to watch lads who drive down on a Saturday, have a kick about, pick up their brown envelopes and f*ck off again. I'll pay money to watch lads who are 100% committed to the cause - who would do anything to win and who actually care about the club.

Things need to change, and it needs to happen quickly unless you'll be seeing crowds no more than 100 next year.

I'm with you mate. Unbelievable if that's all we are going to be offloading after the most mediocre season I've witnessed for a good few years. Who exactly decides to buy certain players because it's not through our wide scouting network! I don't want to watch cast offs from Cowdenbeath or dunfermline playing for my team.His skills as a manager are im afraid a long way short of his skills as a Player. # Cameron oot . I'm certainly not parting with my 12 bar every other week while he's in charge.

Surely when nearly every fan is against the manager then its time to give him the boot. The released/retained list should surely be the final straw, shows he's hardly planning to recruit.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431015104.211881.jpg

Porteous had this to say when he sacked Yano and brought in Cameron. So a season and a half later, what's different? Nothing. What's better? Absolutely nothing!

Fabulous and revealing post. Says it all really.

Suspect Brian is hoping Cameron gets the Raith gig. (Like the rest of us)

The chairmans statement needs to be good after this. I can understand a reasoning behind sticking with Cameron if the manager came to him, admitted mistakes and promised a huge change around, but that obviously isn't the case.

Currie and Lavery being offered new deals, even if on lower terms is absolutely ridiculous IMO. One couldn't even be arsed to keep himself fit on £350 a week, got himself stupidly sent off and allegedly taunted fans after it, and the other barely moves on the pitch unless the ball is given to him, has zero work rate and reveals he's not playing like little kid before a huge game. Both care far more about themselves than the team. f**k them, an f**k giving them new contracts.

On top of that, Tulloch who seems like a good committed guy, but is wasting a wage if he's never fit, and the manager, taking up another players wage. We can't rely on either of these players to be part of a settled team when they're injury prone.

Was there not about 11 pages on here for Crease after the worst result in our history. Sure he went on a rant on Radio Newcastle before being sacked! Haha

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431015104.211881.jpg

Porteous had this to say when he sacked Yano and brought in Cameron. So a season and a half later, what's different? Nothing. What's better? Absolutely nothing!

Absolutely spot on!!

Players have not performed that's obvious but some have in previous seasons so maybe it's the fault of the management team that they have been unable to get the best out of these players.

Fabulous and revealing post. Says it all really.

Suspect Brian is hoping Cameron gets the Raith gig. (Like the rest of us)

if this is the case & it could well be ? but i would hope that its not about whot it would cost to get rid of cameron ! if say he is on 15k a season then i would like to see the trust & the supp club put in 5k ea with the club meeting the remainder.

get him out now ! to let this drag on would be foolish

if this is the case & it could well be ? but i would hope that its not about whot it would cost to get rid of cameron ! if say he is on 15k a season then i would like to see the trust & the supp club put in 5k ea with the club meeting the remainder.

Yes, that would be a really sensible use of money.

I see the Supporters Club facebook page is inviting members to submit ideas and queries etc to be brought up at committee meetings. I imagine if you put this idea in there it will be brought up for discussion.

Still no clarification from the manager or the board regarding the rumours that Cameron has applied for the Raith Rovers job. Latapy has distanced himself from it and Brewster has come out and said he has applied.

Archived