Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian, 21/03/2015

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit shite that we play Falkirk and Queens this week and next before the league is wrapped up.

There's a very real chance that Sevco can be caught by both clubs now.

Will probably feel weird sitting watching Hibs capitulate on the Sunday and celebrating yersel. ;)

That's a very Hibs thing to do so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

I would much rather we win at at Tynie, hopefully against QOS.

That's a relief.

Having won the league in other teams grounds, it's a great feeling, celebrating with your fellow supporters.

Will probably feel weird sitting watching Hibs capitulate on the Sunday and celebrating yersel. ;)

It's unlikely because Hibs will probably gub Rangers anyway. If we draw this week and Hibs win their next two then it will be at Ibrox we win it.

I wouldn't mind too much if we had a couple of bad results against Falkirk and QOTS followed by a win at ibrox.

If hibs Falkirk and QOTS win this week and queens beat us next week, can we win it at ibrox?

If Hibs keep winning we need 5 points.

There were 350 tickets left for the Hearts end yesterday morning.

Anyone still wanting a ticket will need to be very quick as I doubt they'll last long.

Would take the draw in this one, hibs will surely thrash the diddymen on Sunday so we'll be another point closer, hearts obviously are the best team in this league but we've shown we're capable of beating them(unlike anyone else in this league) hopefully it's as good a game as the last one

How many remain for FFC for this?

Surely a sellout for us too Id imagine

Decent crowd from us, but will be nowhere near sell out our end.

I'd bite yer hand off for a draw the now but being greedy I obviously want 3pts

Hopefully Loy is back, we struggled without him last week. The fixtures have done us a bit of a favour with the Hibs game being the Sunday, tho it's now got to the stage where it's a shock if Rangers win ......!

If our defence is tight and we bring our A game it should be a cracking game

Decent crowd from us, but will be nowhere near sell out our end.

Sad state of affairs considering we only have about 3800 seats minus Season tickets.

If the fans won't come out to see this team and on a Saturday at 3.00 what hope have we left?

This has the makings of a good game to be honest. 2 teams who will attack with there own different agendas

The last game at TFS in November was a shambles from our point of view and it has definitely been the turning point of our season. I think it will be tight and I'm hopeful of a positive result

Archived