Kennie Young

jazzy

Had a few dealings with Kenny as far back as 10 year ago when lugar was my first junior club and always found him to be a gentleman and will be a loss to lugar and the juniors in general, in recent seasons when lugar weren't in the best of shape on the park he almost single handedly kept the club running I'm led to believe, get well soon kenny buddy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny you have been shafted by all invoved. Scott Robertson and Tom Anderson are past their sell by date and need replacing. You were used for years and then abused. You had become a thorn in their flesh and the Buffs situation was their way.

I smell sh@&e, sweep, don't think I am a millions away, name dropping, SJFA Commitee supposed phone calls to Kennie, deliberate mis use of vocabulary, let it go, Yer acting like a big wean who did not get their own way,

Kenny you have been shafted by all invoved. Scott Robertson and Tom Anderson are past their sell by date and need replacing. You were used for years and then abused. You had become a thorn in their flesh and the Buffs situation was their way.

You are a bellend

Well, I thought I was by with all of this, but there are so many truths, half truths and downright lies being posted here that I have to reply to some of them.

First of all - My resignation.

Ten or eleven years ago, I collapsed at work and was rushed to Wishaw General Hospital, I spent a few days there in recovery and then a short spell of recuperation at home before returning to continue with my duties at Lugar. (I was off work for much longer though.) I made a promise to my wife and family at that point that if I ever felt as bad again that I would call it a day. That day happened last weekend. Last Saturday, following a fine 3-0 win over rivals Whitletts, I was at home later in the evening and instead of looking forward to going out for a few beers, I couldn’t be bothered and just sat in the ‘big chair’ in front of the telly. As the night wore on, I started to feel unwell and the feeling brought back memories of that time all those years ago.

I went to bed early, didn’t feel much better in the morning but I was babysitting my granddaughter and had decided to take her out for the day and I was looking forward to spending some time away from the football with her. It didn’t happen the way I had intended. Phone calls, text messages and P&B all seen to that. The unwell feeling didn’t subside but I made a conscious decision there and then that something in my lifestyle had to change. Later that evening I discussed the situation with my wife and she reminded me of my ‘promise’. So that was it, time to call it a day.

Second Up - Cantona and Sweep

Sorry Cantona, but you are indeed well wide of the mark.

Up to you whether you believe me or not, but Sweep aint me.

I wouldn't polute a thread that I asked Jazzy to put on for me to announce my resignation, there's plenty of other threads I could have used for that, if it was me.

I don't know what your beef is with me.

I don't know what your beef is with Lugar.

I don't know what your beef is with George Grierson either, but I find it quite ironic that you are hell bent on revealing who is hiding behind what usernames whilst hiding behind one yourself.

Perhaps you would like to send me a PM to let me know who you truly are and what your problem is with me. But I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Anyway you stated on here that there was a queue of people waiting in the wings to take charge at Lugar if I was not there. Well nows the time for these people to step forward.

EGM at Rosebank Park, Sunday 22nd March - 12 Noon - Business - Election of committee.

Third Post

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all the junior family for their kind words and show of support, on here and through other media sources.

It is gratifying and humbling to find out that some people hold you in such un-asked for high regard.

Well said Kennie, hopefully that puts all the bullshit to bed now. Best of luck to you for whatever you end up doing in the future

Well said Kennie, hopefully that puts all the bullshit to bed now. Best of luck to you for whatever you end up doing in the future

Not finished Terry, there's more to follow. I'm getting all of it off my chest now. Now that I'm finished up the shackles are off.

Fourth Subject – Kilwinning Rangers and me. Part One 19 Points

It seems that I’m to blame for this, but I fail to see why.

In the week leading up to the Ayrshire Weekly Press Cup game involving Kilwinning Rangers and Lugar Boswell Thistle, some information regarding player irregularities was passed to me.

I could have sat on this information and waited to see how the game would pan out, knowing I had a stonewall protest up my sleeve if Lugar were defeated, and there is no question that the protest would have stood up and Kilwinning would have been removed from the competition.

However, I decided that as I valued my honesty, integrity and standing within the junior game, that I would pass on the information to the SJFA to look into before the game took place.

The West Region investigated the matter and Kilwinning were summoned to a meeting.

I was asked to explain the circumstances whereby this information came about. I was then asked to leave the meeting. The West Region Management considered the case and it was decided by them to deduct the 19 points. I had no part or input towards that decision. I was not in the room.

That is the facts of the matter. Yet, instead of accepting the decision, Kilwinning Rangers committee have seen fit to try and pass the blame for their own ineptitude on to me. It was also intimated at the time that George Grierson was to blame. Let me ask this – When was it the responsibility of a Team Manager to ensure all paperwork involving transfers, registrations, international clearance etc., was in order?

Again those are the facts.

Well, I thought I was by with all of this, but there are so many truths, half truths and downright lies being posted here that I have to reply to some of them.

First of all - My resignation.

Ten or eleven years ago, I collapsed at work and was rushed to Wishaw General Hospital, I spent a few days there in recovery and then a short spell of recuperation at home before returning to continue with my duties at Lugar. (I was off work for much longer though.) I made a promise to my wife and family at that point that if I ever felt as bad again that I would call it a day. That day happened last weekend. Last Saturday, following a fine 3-0 win over rivals Whitletts, I was at home later in the evening and instead of looking forward to going out for a few beers, I couldn’t be bothered and just sat in the ‘big chair’ in front of the telly. As the night wore on, I started to feel unwell and the feeling brought back memories of that time all those years ago.

I went to bed early, didn’t feel much better in the morning but I was babysitting my granddaughter and had decided to take her out for the day and I was looking forward to spending some time away from the football with her. It didn’t happen the way I had intended. Phone calls, text messages and P&B all seen to that. The unwell feeling didn’t subside but I made a conscious decision there and then that something in my lifestyle had to change. Later that evening I discussed the situation with my wife and she reminded me of my ‘promise’. So that was it, time to call it a day.

Kennie you take it easy and enjoy yir time away from the game and enjoy yir time with yir family. Was speaking to yir Bro tonight yir health comes 1st and wudnt worry much what gets said on here take care :)

Kennie - a word of advice from someone who has never clapped eyes on you. What is done is done. Don't feel you have to start putting things right unless you want to. Seems to me you did a pile of good work for Lugar over a long period of time. You owe no explanations to anyone. Be content that you did your best for your club. If others can't deal with that, f**k them.

All the best.

Fifth Subject – Kilwinning Rangers and me. Part Two – Grudges.

During my time of involvement with the Junior game, I have travelled all over Scotland to many venues.

I’ve been made to feel welcome at each of them.

I’ve also had a few tussles with some of them, but we’ve always settled our differences and remained respectful of each other.

I bear no grudges or ill will towards any Junior team.

That includes Kilwinning Rangers even despite their obvious feelings towards me.

They are opponents, they stand in the way of my clubs progress, just the same as Winton Rovers, Annbank United or Muirkirk stand in our way. They are a team we want to beat, just the same as Cumnock, Beith and Talbot are teams we want to beat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Before kennie gets onto subject six :o:P

Just wanted to say good luck for the future Kennie , keep well , enjoy time with your family. You will always be a junior football man , that will never leave you.

Kennie, here are the facts

Fact 1 - Secretary of Lugar and member of West JFA posts under Kennie

Fact 2 - to shit steer with other clubs you post under Sgt Fury, as outed by Yer Twitter account

Fact 3 - Once outed under Sgt Fury you revert back to your original alias Ie; Sweep

Fact 4 - you let Yer emotions get the better of you ie; ex bitter Buffs manager talks you into making a complaint against the side that hunted him.

Fact 5 - you have seriously let yerself down Kennie

Archived