Kennie Young

jazzy

I have been asked to inform you that Kennie Young has handed in his resignation to Lugar Boswell regarding his post of Secretary of the above club.He has cited health reasons for his decision. Also he will not be taking a reduced role at the club. He is taking a clean break from Lugar Boswell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spoke to Kennie on the phone and he says the Ref taking the rap for the buffs was not the reason he resigned. He said that he has not been too well recently and does not want to take another heart attack

Kennie Young has resigned because IMHO the Association shat all over Lugar and Kennie Young regarding the Buffs playing a player that was not numbered on the team sheet. I was a complete breach of the rules and the ref -rightly or wrongly took the rap

Sorry to hear about Kennie health, hope it improves.

After apologising to all at Buffs Sweep you have now backtracked and are now saying it was a breach of rules and the ref rightly or wrongly took the rap. Do me a favour and get over it, the player was numbered on the offical team lines that went to SJFA. No one sh@t over Lugar, it was just a no case to answer and embarrassing for you's to make such claims but then again it can be expected. Maybe you'd have a complaint regarding the referee but Buffs approach adhered to the rules, the reason case was thrown out.

Sad day for junior fitba and for Lugar, they will never be able to replace this man. Don't believe for a minute Lugar would have protested if they didn't think they had a case...Kennie would never have allowed the clubs name to be tarnished.

All the best Kennie hope your health improves soon.

Its a great loss to lugar to lose a man of kennies magnitude. The man lived and breathed lugar and it will be big loss not only to every1 associated with lugar but too junior football as a whole. all the best kennie

Sorry to hear about Kennie health, hope it improves.

After apologising to all at Buffs Sweep you have now backtracked and are now saying it was a breach of rules and the ref rightly or wrongly took the rap. Do me a favour and get over it, the player was numbered on the offical team lines that went to SJFA. No one sh@t over Lugar, it was just a no case to answer and embarrassing for you's to make such claims but then again it can be expected. Maybe you'd have a complaint regarding the referee but Buffs approach adhered to the rules, the reason case was thrown out.

I never knew until I spoke to Kennie Young that Lugar had given their team lines to the ref and had not been exchanged with the buffs teamsheet. The ref said he would give them to Kennie once he got them.He never contacted Kennie again and left the buffs team sheet in the dressing room. In the refs letter accepting responsibility he said he looked everywhere for Kennie and could not find him. Now anybody who was at the game knows Kennie Young ran the line that day so for the ref to say that he looked everywhere and could not find Kennie is a lie. Both teamsheets are meant to be exchanged at the same time so that no team has an advantage over the other to see who is playing or not playing as this can lead to team changes. Chris Srain was not originally listed as any of the sixteen players on the Buffs team sheet but he decided to play before any of the listed subs. To me their is a big question mark over this whole scenario. It has left the door open for any club to do the same

Chris Srain was not originally listed as any of the sixteen players on the Buffs team sheet but he decided to play before any of the listed subs. To me their is a big question mark over this whole scenario. It has left the door open for any club to do the same

So what happened then ? Surely if his name was not on the team sheet then the referee should not have allowed him on the pitch ? Or am I missing something ?

So what happened then ? Surely if his name was not on the team sheet then the referee should not have allowed him on the pitch ? Or am I missing something ?

Correct

There is something fishy somewhere.

The ref saying he couldn't find Kennie is outrageous and a blatant lie.

No wonder Kennie has chucked it...a would do the same.

Kennie Young has resigned because IMHO the Association shat all over Lugar and Kennie Young regarding the Buffs playing a player that was not numbered on the team sheet. I was a complete breach of the rules and the ref -rightly or wrongly took the rap

What was this post based on?

Just spoke to Kennie on the phone and he says the Ref taking the rap for the buffs was not the reason he resigned. He said that he has not been too well recently and does not want to take another heart attack

If this one was made after you spoke to the guy?

Lugar lodged a complaint and they were allowed to put a case to the Management committee meeting.Kilwinning answered this and the Management Committee made a decision.This was no case to answer so its time to forget it and move on.

If the ref accepted responsibility then that's it, irrespective if the ref is telling porky pies or is bungle Fae Rainbow then unfortunately for Lugar then the Buffs are clean, if Kennie has resigned then why not come on this forum and announce his resignation himself and secondly put his side of events across, or has he ????? Should be ok to post anything he likes now under his own guise ????

If the ref accepted responsibility then that's it, irrespective if the ref is telling porky pies or is bungle Fae Rainbow then unfortunately for Lugar then the Buffs are clean, if Kennie has resigned then why not come on this forum and announce his resignation himself and secondly put his side of events across, or has he ????? Should be ok to post anything he likes now under his own guise ????

maybe the fact he's had to stand down from lugar due to ill health he's probably more concerned with his health than posting on here. Get well soon kennie mate. As said before one of the games good guys

Archived