17/03/15 ... Gretna 08 v Whitehill Welfare

Rab B Nesbit

Not at all.

Newky was himself. At least you know where you are with him. He didn't go over the top in his celebrations. Much the same as I would have been if we had won by four.

I will still bring the flag to EK for you Friday night. It should be a good match, I am looking forward to it.

Very true Cic ????

Top man ... I'll look out for you on Friday much appreciated!

Not at all.

Newky was himself. At least you know where you are with him. He didn't go over the top in his celebrations. Much the same as I would have been if we had won by four.

I will still bring the flag to EK for you Friday night. It should be a good match, I am looking forward to it.

Ha ha no shouting from the rooftops from me.

When you've an away fan count of about 6 and 4 are on the committee ye could maybes see why the celebrations were kept low key :D

glad you getting flag back rab.

Cic, don't forget the "alterations" I'll pay you my contribution at Selkirk! :)

Grimbo

Who apart from city are the remaining games against? As I've said before, the run flattered to deceive as the collective opponents weren't any of the top 7 sides.

well pardon me for being so blinkered :batman SURLEY NOT - any 10 game winning run is an achievement - keep up the nit picking mate

It is. But how does it compare to the ww or Stirling results against the same sides? Games that Gretna were almost always odds on to win.

It is. But how does it compare to the ww or Stirling results against the same sides? Games that Gretna were almost always odds on to win.

Off the top of my head, Whitehill drew with both Gala and Preston where Gretna put a combined total ten goals past them in two games during our ten game run.

I can't remember the Stirling results.

I now have in my possession a claret and blue Whitehill banner. I will bring it with me tomorrow.

Now how to you go altering a 'W' to an 'S' ;)

Just ask any o thae spartans c***s they'll tell ye

I now have in my possession a claret and blue Whitehill banner. I will bring it with me tomorrow.

Now how to you go altering a 'W' to an 'S' ;)

:lol: ... I can't believe you did it !

Doodle, what happened with Slattery? Good player to lose!

Agree quality player as were the rest of them. Players come and players go for all different reasons. I don't know not privvy to that kind of information. We've had a good lot of players over the seven years in existence the last of the originals left earlier this season, Adam McMath.

Archived