Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what of it?

I pay my money to follow Scotland because i love football - not because of my political stance.

Deal with it, bumpkin.

Considering it was you telling him not to talk about something on the forum, I'm pretty sure it's you that needs to deal with it tbh.

Looking forward to see our lads stick it up the bog dwelling Murphys again 8)

Southern Ireland 1 Northern Britain 2

We just gonna piss about with that scoreline, I expect at least 3 off these scuddy's

Guest DAVIDB69

Still don't think we are as good as we think we are. Watching Wales v Belgium just now they were saying that the average of these teams are 25 and 26 which is good.

However average age for our team appears to be 29, giving the team a bit of a dads army feel, so many of the old many time failures are still guaranteed a game irrespective of club form and we are still not blooding too many young players and we don't score many goals.

Tomorrow will be tight and would happily take a draw

Still don't think we are as good as we think we are. Watching Wales v Belgium just now they were saying that the average of these teams are 25 and 26 which is good.

However average age for our team appears to be 29, giving the team a bit of a dads army feel, so many of the old many time failures are still guaranteed a game irrespective of club form and we are still not blooding too many young players and we don't score many goals.

29 is around the time most players are at their peak. I'd suggest with a few elder heads in their team (like Kompany), Belgium could be winning this game.

Players will come through, just like they always do

I'd take a draw aswell though

29 is around the time most players are at their peak. I'd suggest with a few elder heads in their team (like Kompany), Belgium could be winning this game.

Its not as bad as the craig brown squad with most players 32+, but we could do with another wave of younger players. Truth is they're not out there - Gauld being the only one close to living up to wonderkid status.

Its not as bad as the craig brown squad with most players 32+, but we could do with another wave of younger players. Truth is they're not out there - Gauld being the only one close to living up to wonderkid status.

Players will come through, who'd have thought Naismith would be one of our most important players 5 year ago?

Players will come through, just like they always do

I'd take a draw aswell though

True. But it'd be better to have them come through and become international regulars before they're 26 (breaking thru at 20/21 gives us a chance of developing a few seasoned 100 cap internationals)

We do have younger players coming through though, would expect Armstrong, Jack and Mackay-Steven all to feature in the next 12-18 months. Decent chance of Gauld making the step up soon. Even Griffiths is still only 24, despite looking more like 44.

Archived