Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

I'm your mate. I'll buy it from you.
I'm your best mate. I'll buy it from you.
I think you're a twat. Let me buy it from you or I'll set aboot ye.Jokes :)
3 hooks no bad or an illegal member of the supporters club :o. :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahah I bought it with the full intention of going. But after weighing up the costs I've had to punt it on to my mate. Trust me, worst thing in the world handing that ticket over on Friday night. :(

Depressing stuff

A whole year of going absolutely nowhere :(

Been randomly selected to pick up my ticket in Dublin. I asked for my ticket to be specially delivered and paid more for that service. I bet the c***s don't refund it.

My ticket for the home end arrived this week, as did my ticket for Ireland v England! Anyone suggest the easiest way of getting rid of it?

This place is the main national team forum http://www.ybig.ie/forum/

Never used it, but there's likely to be a good few ticket threads (wouldn't expect to get full price for it though).

This place is the main national team forum http://www.ybig.ie/forum/

Never used it, but there's likely to be a good few ticket threads (wouldn't expect to get full price for it though).

My ticket for the home end arrived this week, as did my ticket for Ireland v England! Anyone suggest the easiest way of getting rid of it?

Use it as bumwad?

Boys from my work sold theirs on viagogo. They put them on for £35 and the site took about a fiver commission. They sold pretty much straight away.

It seems the presale is going well, I got my usual in the 524 section on the half way line but a mate this morning checked what was left and all he got offered was 120 section which is behind the corner flag on the lower level. I would doubt any will come on general sale.

I would appeal to Scottish fans selling their duo tickets to sell to Irish fans as the Gardai ( police) have serious concerns about English fans being in the home end and not in the designated away end and they will most likely be ejected or refused entry. All leave is cancelled for the Gardai on the weekend of the English game and a heavy presence can be expected. The have zero experience of public order policing at high profile football matches and their previous policing of 3 to 4k at Bohs v Rovers games does not inspire confidence where a few schooligans can run riot !!!

It seems the presale is going well, I got my usual in the 524 section on the half way line but a mate this morning checked what was left and all he got offered was 120 section which is behind the corner flag on the lower level. I would doubt any will come on general sale.

I would appeal to Scottish fans selling their duo tickets to sell to Irish fans as the Gardai ( police) have serious concerns about English fans being in the home end and not in the designated away end and they will most likely be ejected or refused entry. All leave is cancelled for the Gardai on the weekend of the English game and a heavy presence can be expected. The have zero experience of public order policing at high profile football matches and their previous policing of 3 to 4k at Bohs v Rovers games does not inspire confidence where a few schooligans can run riot !!!

Hopefully you're wrong on this. Just have to wait and see I guess but I do hope you're wrong.

Hopefully you're wrong on this. Just have to wait and see I guess but I do hope you're wrong.

A quick look suggests that the €50 tickets are nearly all gone, the €70 tickets are into the corners on the upper tiers as well and the €120 corporate ones are behind the goal so I would imagine by sundays deadline it will be a sell out.

Archived