Rangers VS Alloa

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sportsboxG: Alloa and Hull city have terminated the loan of jahraldo-Martin by mutual consent after short spell with Clackmannanshire outfit #alloafc

Clearly this wasn't going to work out. You really need to be full time to make these loans work.

I wonder if we might see the return of fast Eddie who's loan at Albion rovers is up at the end of the month? According to the press he doesn't want to return :(

Clearly this wasn't going to work out. You really need to be full time to make these loans work.

I wonder if we might see the return of fast Eddie who's loan at Albion rovers is up at the end of the month? According to the press he doesn't want to return :(

You've been linked with a new signing as well. Maybe, rory boulding? Played in a devo game for Livi, but not signed for us/signing. Could do a job for alloa I suppose

I don`t blame him. Started every game there.

Archived