Rangers VS Alloa

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cammy Bell back fit, shame Vuckic is injured.

C'mon the sevco. For any alloa fans that can't afford to travel (most of them), there is a stream usually.

My Team:Livingston

Starts a thread about a game unrelated to them while cheering on Sevco. :unsure2:

I can afford to travel but it's not ideal for midweek so stream for me, Not sure if Greig will be fit for tomorrow but if he is then he has to start Layne has tried and i've been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's needing fitness but i just don't think he's good enough. 2-1 Alloa

McDowall

Doyle

Marr

Gordon

Benedictus

Meggatt

McCord

Holmes

Cawley

Spence/Rutherford

Buchanan

3-5-2 with Doyle and Meggatt as wingbacks.

Get the pitchforks ready we can't score for nothing right now.

Suppose you could have a -47 cowden GD, or be bottom like us.

First post was a kinda troll, would usually prefer alloa to beat sevcunts, but rather sevco for obv reasons.

Will watch a stream as well.

It's his big other team. Worried that a team struggling to avoid relegation along with his will maybe get something from a fixture we've probably had more points from already than anyone expected this season. Same with zdg, although I expect him to be correct.

With QoS and Falkirk both winning at the weekend, The Rangers really must win this to get back on track for the playoffs, especially with Hibs looking increasingly likely to grab 2nd spot now. As such, I fully expect McCall to get a reaction from his players tomorrow night and get the three points.

Except Dumbarton, I think every team in the Championship has taken something from them this season (Raith in the cup) so it wouldn't be a huge surprise if we added to our two league draws against them already though.

I'll probably go through to this only because my day off this week is Wednesday, although unlike Livingston I'll check my funds to see if I can afford it first.

3-0 :unsure:

Archived