Sign in to follow this  
greyman

'The Snip'

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Can I be the first to say...... it just isn't natural?

Why any man would want to remove the man in him, I don't know. But If I ever get married and this suggestion is raised. I'll be running for the hills.

I covered it earlier in the thread, but I was 43 when we had our 3rd child. I had no desire to go through the sleepless nights/nappy changes again, whether with Mrs Ranter, or in a worst case scenario, a new partner. Mrs R was also having complications caused by years of altering her body chemistry with the pill.

Getting the snip was a win/win for me - no more kids, but more importantly no more watching my wife harming herself.

As you say, you're not married, so maybe won't understand the logic and feelings behind making that decision, but a couple of days of discomfort was well worth the long term benefit.

I've tried tramadol before when my knee was bad. I only ever took the one, and spent 40 minutes with my head between my knees. Never took another one. 

Smoke a fattie?

Got the boak reading this thread. Absolutely 100% f**k ever getting that done. 

Pull out method all the way. 

On 21/03/2018 at 10:18, BawWatchin said:

Can I be the first to say...... it just isn't natural?

Why any man would want to remove the man in him, I don't know. But If I ever get married and this suggestion is raised. I'll be running for the hills.

My decision was simple. My wife had been on various versions of the pill, each with significant side effects. One she could only take for 5 years because it causes bone weakness. The implant gave her incredible mood swings. Depending on what one she was on her weight would balloon or shrink. She was at a higher risk of stroke and heart attack. We had had our kids, and for me it was a simple decision. I didn't want her to poison herself any more when I could undergo this procedure which would take care of the issue. 

Similar for me 2 kids both of which had absolute horror stories with the birth and complications afterwards.

Plus you can pump away without any fear 

Similar for me 2 kids both of which had absolute horror stories with the birth and complications afterwards.
Still the same sensation when pumping ? End product just as good ?

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 hours ago, pub car king said:

Still the same sensation when pumping ? End product just as good ?

Yes.

14 hours ago, thistledo said:

Got the boak reading this thread. Absolutely 100% f**k ever getting that done. 

Haymarket method all the way. 

FTFY.

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

It's exactly the same just no bonus prize 9 months later 

Nah, you become a total woman. Your mates will laugh at you at the gym.

i was booked in for it 2 years ago after seperating from the wife but didnt have the balls to go through with it pardon the pun

It's exactly the same just no bonus prize 9 months later 
This will seal the deal me for.

Will go to gp in two weeks time ( busy week next week)

4 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Aye, 22 years of pain and discomfort but it was still worth it for me. 

Is that for real? Doubt you get that from female sterilisation. At least you wouldn't.

Aye, I've always had a sore bollock since the snip and where they tied off the tubes they didn't do a good job so they unravelled - as the nurse put it "like a bag of worms". Various cysts developed as a result, all benign but I need to wear tight fitting underwear to stop things banging around. If the wife plays a little rough down there it can be a pretty good moodkiller.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Aye, I've always had a sore bollock since the snip and where they tied off the tubes they didn't do a good job so they unravelled - as the nurse put it "like a bag of worms". Various cysts developed as a result, all benign but I need to wear tight fitting underwear to stop things banging around. If the wife plays a little rough down there it can be a pretty good moodkiller.

That's about as much information as I can handle at the moment, thank you.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Do you not regret not just using condoms or is not having to worth the pain?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Is that for real? Doubt you get that from female sterilisation. At least you wouldn't.

They mangled my belly button a bit but I’ve had no discomfort since it all heeled.

41 minutes ago, Rowan said:

They mangled my belly button a bit but I’ve had no discomfort since it all heeled.

I read neither the poster's name nor the quoted post here, and thought "f**k, they made a right coos arse of the snip if they mangled the dude's belly button" :lol:

Sorry @Rowan, I'll read stuff more carefully in future.