'The Snip'

Wish id taken the general option instead of local....3 jags into balls which are worse than any pain ive endured.....needed a week off work after it cos if the swelling n producing the samples was just like ounching myself in the baws......glad i did it tho....couldn't afford any more kids

Second nut jag didn't take, he cut in with the scalpel when I told him I could feel it, got an 'oh' and a further injection. Edited by greyman

I got it done because I can't risk any more pregnancies, I did postpone it because my original initial apt was around time my marriage ended and I knew they wouldn't do it. Went back in March and had to give a pretty robust

Case to the ob and gyn who had clearly never read my notes. He was also a tosser.

Best decision I made! But glad I waited couple of

Years until after the birth to give me time to get head round fact couldn't have more.

My new partner has had the snip years before he met me. So basically no chance!

Believe it or not even though my wife is younger than me the doctor said not to until I'm over 30. And now that the wife ,she is getting sterilised she is happy enough for me to not get done.

However this could well change. Until then squire the future is bright

Do the noble thing and save G_Woman the riskier operation. It's only pain.

Do the noble thing and save G_Woman the riskier operation. It's only pain.

I'd ordinarily agree with you but I can see the logic in G Man and Woman's decision. I know that I will never want any more children. I got sterilised rather than my husband because I was having a section with my last but it wasn't the only reason.

My husband is 10 years younger than me. I can't handle another pregnancy, I've had four children and each time it's been harder. If my husband got hit by a bus tomorrow, that's not going to change. However, should I get hit by a bus, he's still only 26, plenty young enough to start again with someone else who might want children. He doesn't now but his mind could change.

That was pretty much my reasoning too, no matter what or who I'm with my body can't do another pregnancy so it was best I was sterilised. I didn't have a section so it was a seperate procedure but its laparoscopic so just two small incisions but I looked like I'd been booted in the stomach repeatedly afterwards.

But my youngest two were at the right height to head butt it every time they tried to cuddle me!

My husband is 10 years younger than me. I can't handle another pregnancy, I've had four children and each time it's been harder. If my husband got hit by a bus tomorrow, that's not going to change. However, should I get hit by a bus, he's still only 26, plenty young enough to start again with someone else who might want children. He doesn't now but his mind could change.

26 with four weans? Poor guy.

Any side effects lads? Some guy told me he was humping again within days of the op, others have said their balls swelled like a bulls sack.

Some said they felt they had lost "something".

Not for me I'm afraid, as I don't get enough action these days and only with auld dogs beyond the breeding age.

Any side effects lads? Some guy told me he was humping again within days of the op, others have said their balls swelled like a bulls sack.

No side-effects but no Nat King for 2 weeks after (and thereafter with condoms until the 'all clear') My only fret was my son who, then, was at nadger-height and who had this habit of charging to greet me when I came home after work.

You quickly learn to walk in to a room backwards.

No side-effects but no Nat King for 2 weeks after (and thereafter with condoms until the 'all clear') My only fret was my son who, then, was at nadger-height and who had this habit of charging to greet me when I came home after work.

You quickly learn to walk in to a room backwards.

Nadgers! Haven't heard that expression for years, well done fella.

Some said they felt they had lost "something".

Not for me I'm afraid, as I don't get enough action these days and only with auld dogs beyond the breeding age.

My wife and I tried a little romance the day after. It was very slow and frankly a poor showing all round. Within 3-4 days though all was fine.

The bawbag looked worse than it felt, a big purple bruise. That and the fear of getting kicked, knocked into or otherwise hammered in the nuts was worse than these things actually happening.